PDA

View Full Version : Attendance

Matterhornman18
11-29-2004, 11:27 PM
Hey guys,
I'm going tomorrow..well today..Tuesday through Sunday. How has the attendance been or how do you think it will be this week? (obvioulsy saturday will be packed because of the osmond thing)?

nursemelis374
11-30-2004, 06:57 AM
I seriously doubt it will be that crowded! It is freezing here and also this is not normally a busy time! Have fun! I am going on Friday night for a few hours!

Stupid_American
11-30-2004, 07:06 AM
Went last Tuesday; it was busier than the weeks preceeding, but not bad.
This week should be OK.
People should be recovering from Thanksgiving and planning for Christmas.
I think you've picked a good week.

DCAWhites
11-30-2004, 08:38 AM
Its certaintly not the worst time of year to go, but not the best, as the christmas decorations and events tend to draw a lot more people in. Shouldn't be too bad the first 3 days, but friday night and saturday should be pretty bad, albeit bareable.

sunnyca
11-30-2004, 08:50 AM
It is freezing here...

It seriously has been freezing here. Make sure you pack extra jackets for everyone in your party....brrr.....

kbanmen
11-30-2004, 09:00 AM
Thats right sunnyca...it has been very very cold here in sunny california..last night it went down to 37 F at DCA...and its suppose to be cold all this week..the days have been about 65 F..but at least it isnt raining..it is sunny..but bring warmer jackets, hats and gloves

evrythngwmn
11-30-2004, 09:02 AM
It seriously has been freezing here. Make sure you pack extra jackets for everyone in your party....brrr.....

and hats and scarves. That's the part that's been getting me. I have got to find my scarf or buy a new one.