PDA

View Full Version : Toon Town Hours

Tinker Bell
11-29-2004, 03:28 PM
I wanted to take my kids to see that Goofy Santa. Does any one know what the hours of Toon Town are? Thank you for your help.

DLRCM
11-29-2004, 03:52 PM
Santa Goofy is in Toontown daily from Toontoown opening to 5 pm. Toontown itself closes at 8:30 (or 8:45, I can't remember which one) due to the fireworks. (They shoot the fireworks off from the backstage areas right behind Toontown, so it would be unsafe to keep it open.)

BQ2
11-29-2004, 07:55 PM
I wanted to take my kids to see that Goofy Santa. Does any one know what the hours of Toon Town are? Thank you for your help.

Toontown opens at 11:00am. I don't know what time it closes. I know it closes before the fireworks. We'll be there in 2 weeks :D

ExPeRiMeNt629
11-29-2004, 09:16 PM
ToonTown Closes at around 6:45pm on days PYRO is set for 7:45, and on days Pyro shoots at 9:25, It closes at around 8:30. So about an hour to clear the area. And an Hour after the park opens ToonTown opens up. And a lil reminder: When your asked "How many in your party" it means the whole group riding the attarction, whether it may be yourself and two others say Three, don't say one cause if their is one seat avil. you'll be sent to that one seat and you'll be split from your party and please don't take your time when loading and unloading onto Roger cause it'll shut us down if we don't clear the car in 30 sec. And please don't try shuting the doors on your own cause if you don't shut it right it'll open up or you'll be shutting the door on the poor cast members hand and thats not fun at all.

DLRCM
11-29-2004, 09:20 PM
LOL. It sounds like we have another attractions CM on our hands!

RocketRob
11-29-2004, 09:45 PM
When your asked "How many in your party" it means the whole group riding the attarction, whether it may be yourself and two others say Three, don't say one cause if their is one seat avil. you'll be sent to that one seat and you'll be split from your party...

Ah so YOU must have been the CM that snapped at me in front of my family Labor Day weekend! ;)

The CM asked me how many, I said five and told her how we wanted to be split. She said, "I will decide that YOU just tell me how many in your group!"

Evil mean CM lady.... :crying:

DLRCM
11-29-2004, 09:51 PM
Being a grouper is one of the hardest spots to be in. You get hundreds of people through in only an hours time. If you want to be split up, then you say three, and the other two say two. The CMs don't have time for "Lets see... (counting).... Hmmmm... We have... One..Two...Three... Four... Ok, five... But wait, we want to go 3 and 2..." We get this allll the time! We don't have time to let you count there, while empty train/cars go by. One word of advice, make up your minds before you get to the front of the line (Not directed towards you RocketRob, that's just a statement to anyone who reads this. That statement the CM made to you seemed a bit rude. I would definately never say something like that).

Tinker Bell
11-30-2004, 07:28 AM
Well I was going to ride roger but now I won't. I have a fam of 6. We are slow on the loading.My 2yr is in to doing everything her self.So if there are CM out there today beware I am on my way.With my slow Fam who go to enjoy DL. I am sorry Experiment626 that you had a hard day at work.I'm glad you got to vent out some of your steam on the thread I started just asking the time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just the Facts ma', nothin but the Facts.

ChipmunkStar
11-30-2004, 08:07 AM
Tink, you go and do your thing.

Everyone else, suck it up. It comes with the territory. Welcome to Disneyland. (And yes, I am a CM, I just deal with a different type of annoying. I simply laugh at them, and get on with my life).

bandboy1985
11-30-2004, 08:19 PM
also, at goofy santa, just to be warned, he can't have kids on his lap officially. lots of people get upset about that, it's just a costuming limitation.

DLRCM
11-30-2004, 08:25 PM
Yes he can. I actually have a very cute photo of me sitting on Santa Goofy's lap from last year.

ChipmunkStar
11-30-2004, 09:04 PM
Actually, this year Santa Goofy is not permitted to have children in his lap. It's not a costuming limitation, it's more of a "Hey look what happened in Florida, we'd rather not have a repeat episode" type of situation. By not putting children on Goofy's lap, his hands are much less likely to look as though they're somewhere they shouldn't be.

PhilMP
11-30-2004, 09:24 PM
Heh, try grouping Autopia.

"How many in your car??"

"Well...we've got 8 people total."

"Okay...how many people in your car." <To first person in line>

"We thought we told you 8."

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! I HATE GROUPING!!!!!

Phil

Tinker Bell
11-30-2004, 09:28 PM
I got back a little while ago and I saw lots of kids on his lap as well as him having a lady on his lap.He also sat on one 20yr girl.We had lots of fun. Went on RR and IASW. Small world was great right before we went into the ride the lights came on.Wow that was really cool. Did they change RR in the past year? It seemed different.

stan4d_steph
12-01-2004, 06:06 AM
Heh, try grouping Autopia.I love Autopia. My favorite CM works there. :)

tink1234
12-01-2004, 08:11 AM
Heh, try grouping Autopia.

"How many in your car??"

"Well...we've got 8 people total."

"Okay...how many people in your car." <To first person in line>

"We thought we told you 8."

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! I HATE GROUPING!!!!!

Phil

:D This would so be us! :fez: Just Kidding!!!

It is hard when you have 4 little ones who ALL want to ride with momma even though their are 3 other adults there to ride with. As far as some of the rides, I don't know how many they can hold. What is the "perfect" number for most rides? 2 or 3?

Tinker Bell
12-01-2004, 09:34 AM
We try and do 3 and 3. One Adult and two kids.But now the son is old enough he wants to ride by himself.So now its which parent gets two kids and which gets one. We try and trade off Kids and Adults. With the baby that is hard.

ExPeRiMeNt629
12-13-2004, 08:40 PM
I don't recall having a bad day at work, just maybe bad moments druing work but other then that. I love work, being a CM has pulled me outa a dark pit from my previously life know as "Customer Service REp" into a wonderful expericance i wouldn't trade. My old job stole 4 and a half years from my life and working at Disney has giving me those years back. All i can say is that I really hate inflatable pools and anything inflatable made from PVC or from China, anything with the word: WET,(____), SET, EASY, POOL. Worst company every, your better off making your own pool.