PDA

View Full Version : Overdue trip report! 11/20-21/05

DisneyDon
11-28-2004, 10:46 AM
Hey all I promised a report about my recent trip to the Disneyland resort and my first time experience at Club 33.

This was an amazing trip not just because I got to go to Club 33, but because I got to spend a couple days at the merriest place on earth with some of my youth group kids.

For most of this trip we stuck together and waited in lines(little ones, but still waited) and had conversations with each other and those around us. It reminded me of trips when I was a kid.

Lines were relatively short. Weather was nice, a bit cold but nice. I would go into much more detail but it is all a bit of a blur now. All except for one thing, Club 33.

We got to the door and I pushed the button. We were let in, and took the lift up to the second floor. As we walked to our seats, I never felt more in the disney zone. Our waiter came up to our table and told me that I was sitting in Mrs. Disney's chair. Ooo the seat of power, it became so much more of a honor at that moment.

Lunch was wonderful and as described before we got to choose a main entree, and then go to the appetizer and desert buffet.

I spent a ton of money on the memoribilla, but I may never get to go again so I had too.

Anyway it was a great trip.

rentayenta
11-28-2004, 11:03 AM
More details please DisneyDon, like what entree, dessert, appetizer, decor, memorabillia???? ;)

disneyhound
11-28-2004, 11:37 AM
...but I may never get to go again so I had too...

Say it ain't so DisneyDon, say it ain't so...

DisneyDon
11-29-2004, 10:27 AM
Okay a few more details.

I had a Pork chop in a blueberry barbque sauce. Two of my firends had a steak, and the oth had the pasta dish. The pasta dish was an extremely Large portion of pasta with three different sauces.

The appetizer buffet had a range of offerings from cheese and meat to white asparagus. Of course it had the crab, lobster and shrimp. The desert buffet had some wonderful choices. I liked the berry mix served in a martini glass topped with a spot of whipped cream.

I am currently waiting for pictures from my friend. When I get them I will post them on my website.

JosieGirl71
11-29-2004, 10:38 AM
I get the gyst of what Club 33 is but how do you get in?

Earkid
11-29-2004, 11:20 AM
I get the gyst of what Club 33 is but how do you get in?

Prayer never hurts. :D

sediment
11-29-2004, 11:25 AM
The blur (and lightheadedness) started when the check arrived.

DisneyDon
11-30-2004, 12:33 PM
Yeah it did. We knew it was expensive, but it finally sunk in when the check came. It was still very worth it, every penny went to making the dream come true.

About getting in you either have to know someone, or someone who knows someone, or pay to be a member. The membership is very costly, and has a three year waiting list the last time I checked.

Surfingstitch
11-30-2004, 12:37 PM
I am sooooooo glad that you had a great time.

magicpointeshoe
11-30-2004, 07:08 PM
I got to go to Club 33 once! Our wedding shower gift from co-workers was a dinner at Club 33 for our honeymoon. We wore those cute wedding ears set. Our pictures from that trip were fuzzy, but the memories are crystal clear. ;)