PDA

View Full Version : AP Question

SteveCJB2001
12-04-2001, 09:32 PM
Ok my little bro wants to get an AP this year (he's) 9. Now since I'm the only one in the family, I have to take him to get it. Now I heard that a child has to be accompanied by a parent to get his AP but my parents arn't going. Now I'm 18, will he be able to get his pass when I take him? Cause if not then their is no point in me taking him. Im not gona spend $43 on him one day and on another day $149 for his pass. Thanx in advance.

TimBuk2
12-04-2001, 09:45 PM
Call this # and ask them. This will get you to a live person. I believe this line is open until 7pm.

(714) 781-7290

:cool:

tabacco
12-04-2001, 10:06 PM
Yeah, he'll be able to get the pass. The reason an adult has to accompany a child is that the Bank or the Inn (which I'm told is open again) will need to see ID to process the pass. Since most younger kids have no ID, a parent/guardian needs to be present to show theirs. And, to be doubly sure, if he's got a school ID with a photo or any sort of ID, bring that along as well, just in case.

By the way, here's my hint of the day... If the lines at the ticket booths are longer than 10 minutes, walk to the monorail station in DTD and buy the pass at the ticket booth there. It almost always has no line because everyone thinks it's an information booth :)