AVP
11-24-2004, 02:46 PM
Indiana Jones 10th Anniversary Event - March 3, 2005

Event: Indiana Jones™ Adventure - 10th Anniversary Event
Event Date: March 3, 2005
Event Location: Disneyland® Resort
Event Time: Evening

Event Information:
In celebration of the 10th Anniversary of the Indiana Jones™ Adventure attraction we will take Guests back in time to the 1930's, as our favorite archeologist prepares to embark on a journey through the remote jungles of India in his quest for the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. Guests will determine their fate by choosing one of our event packages. But Beware the Eye of Mara.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temple of the Forbidden Eye Event Package

One (1) night accommodation at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® (night of 3/3/05 only)*

Breakfast at a Disneyland Resort Hotel Restaurant (maximum dollar limit and other restrictions apply)

Entry into Disneyland® park (on 3/3/05 after 8:30 p.m. for event)

Ancient Grub
Exciting ride through the Indiana Jones™ Adventure attraction

Opportunity to Pre-Purchase Limited Edition Themed Event Merchandise

Commemorative Photo Opportunity

Commemorative Gift
Unless otherwise stated, all elements will occur or be available only on 3/3/05.

Ticket Sale Information:
Tickets for the Temple of the Forbidden Eye event package are $450, per person.
Limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.

*Standard accommodations; one person per room. Includes room rate and tax only. Couples purchasing the Temple of the Forbidden Eye event package will be offered a second night hotel accommodation (consecutive to the first night - 3/3/05) in a standard room/double occupancy at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® (or another Resort hotel as determined by Disney) in lieu of two rooms for one night. Subject to availability.

Reservations for the Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye event will be accepted via www.DisneyGallery.com beginning Wednesday, December 1, 2004 at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific Time).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Delta Event Package

Ancient Grub

Commemorative Gift
Unless otherwise stated, all elements will occur or be available only on 3/3/05.

Ticket Sale Information:
Tickets for the Lost Delta event package are $150, per person.
Limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.

Reservations for the Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye event will be accepted via www.DisneyGallery.com beginning Wednesday, December 1, 2004 at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific Time).

ALL ELEMENTS OF THE EVENT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. No items in this package may be redeemed for cash, and all items (and portions thereof) are non-refundable, non transferable and will be forfeited if not used in conjunction with the Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye event. Other restrictions apply. Separate admission is required to enter Disneyland® Resort Theme Parks prior to the event.

We regret that Disneyland DelivEARS & Walt Disney Event Services will not accept any phone calls, faxes or e-mails regarding this event at this time. Please continue to watch for more details on this event.

Indiana Jones™ Adventure Attraction ©Disney/Lucasfilm Ltd.

calguy77
11-27-2004, 10:21 PM
Look what finally is posted

Event: Indiana Jones™ Adventure - 10th Anniversary Event
Event Date: March 3, 2005
Event Location: Disneyland® Resort
Event Time: Evening

Event Information:
In celebration of the 10th Anniversary of the Indiana Jones™ Adventure attraction we will take Guests back in time to the 1930's, as our favorite archeologist prepares to embark on a journey through the remote jungles of India in his quest for the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. Guests will determine their fate by choosing one of our event packages. But Beware the Eye of Mara.

Temple of the Forbidden Eye Event Package

One (1) night accommodation at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® (night of 3/3/05 only)*

Breakfast at a Disneyland Resort Hotel Restaurant (maximum dollar limit and other restrictions apply)

Ancient Grub

Commemorative Gift

Ticket Sale Information:
Tickets for the Temple of the Forbidden Eye event package are $450, per person.

*Standard accommodations; one person per room. Includes room rate and tax only. Couples purchasing the Temple of the Forbidden Eye event package will be offered a second night hotel accommodation (consecutive to the first night - 3/3/05) in a standard room/double occupancy at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® (or another Resort hotel as determined by Disney) in lieu of two rooms for one night. Subject to availability.

Lost Delta Event Package

Ancient Grub

Commemorative Gift

Ticket Sale Information:
Tickets for the Lost Delta event package are $150, per person.

I Heart Disneyland!
11-28-2004, 12:20 AM
I Cannot Believe It's Been 10 Years Since This Opened!!!!!

cstephens
11-28-2004, 07:23 AM
Look what finally is posted

FYI, this information was already posted in this thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=34557).

calguy77
11-28-2004, 07:40 AM
well now its posted again

rentayenta
11-28-2004, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the info Calguy. I wish I had an extra $900.

Uncle Remus
11-28-2004, 02:23 PM
Calguy i'm confused u posted the exact same thing as AVP why? like its a giagantic post and to even post on this thread u would of had to read avp's.

AVP
11-28-2004, 02:57 PM
Calguy i'm confused u posted the exact same thing as AVP why? like its a giagantic post and to even post on this thread u would of had to read avp's.Honestly doesn't matter - I've merged the threads, so now it's just one looooooong thread.

AVP

calguy77
11-28-2004, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the info Calguy. I wish I had an extra $900.

rentayenta, you're welcome, guess some people didn't see the last post,

Disneyfreak
11-28-2004, 08:26 PM
I Cannot Believe It's Been 10 Years Since This Opened!!!!!

Yea and there still is nothing that has matched it so far.

sunnyca
11-28-2004, 10:46 PM
disneyfreak...you're absolutely right about that. i had a friend visit me from colorado and she told me her favorite ride has always been pirates....but she's never been to DL. After she rode Indy...she said she had a new favorite. that's what happens when you come to the original! ;)

I Heart Disneyland!
11-28-2004, 11:29 PM
Yea and there still is nothing that has matched it so far.

I absolutely love it too!!! :) Hubby complains that it's too bumpy and jerky. That's part of the fun!

crinklebat
12-07-2004, 02:56 PM
Did anyone else read "Ancient Grub" and think, "Mmm, stale churros from 'way back in 1995"?

DLRCM
12-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Ancient Grub to me means Survivor crossed with Fear Factor, eating "Monkey Brains" and the like... Like from the Indy films...

Disneyland2004
12-07-2004, 04:06 PM
you know harrison ford will be there to do the indy skit they ave planned. i heard it from micheal eizner.

Disney Vault
12-07-2004, 05:11 PM
you know harrison ford will be there to do the indy skit they ave planned. i heard it from micheal eizner.
Yeah, because everyone knows they are best friends ;)

Jeremiah
12-08-2004, 10:55 AM
Well we all know how much harrison ford helped while it was being built so I am sure he will be there. Oh wait that is right he had NOTHING to do with the attraction. NO voice, no pictures, and no free day in the park with his family for the opening. I always laugh at the saftey video when they show "Indy" from the back and the guy is like 5 foot nothing.

J

cstephens
01-05-2005, 04:47 PM
The event merchandise info has been released. Here's the link (http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x14764e135&varPage=home).

jon80flt
01-05-2005, 10:18 PM
What's to stop me from going to the event if I don't buy a ticket...do they setup turnstiles at the entrance to Adventureland? Do they empty the park at 8:00pm? What if I hung out in tommorrowland until 9:00pm then walked over to Adventureland? :confused:

I have Premium APs... don't they get me into the park everyday (except May 4th)? :confused:

marktips
01-05-2005, 10:22 PM
What's to stop me from going to the event if I don't buy a ticket...do they setup turnstiles at the entrance to Adventureland? Do they empty the park at 8:00pm? What if I hung out in tommorrowland until 9:00pm then walked over to Adventureland? :confused:

I have Premium APs... don't they get me into the park everyday (except May 4th)? :confused:

They'll close off the area if the rest of the park is operational. They have no qualms and have done this several times before.

DLRCM
01-05-2005, 10:47 PM
They have private parties all the time at 9. They do close off the other areas. And no, AP's would still have to pay for this special event. Annual passes get you into the park any day during "regular operating hours." Not after.

disney jones
01-06-2005, 05:36 AM
i think for the Chip N Dale WW adventure they are giving out wristbands too for us to identify that we paid.

We have AP's too so it has a bit difficult to cough up over $100 each for a few more hours in the park, but it was for a birthday.

GrumpyUTboi
01-06-2005, 06:40 AM
The park closes at 8 pm.

Shortiemetoo
01-06-2005, 06:52 AM
I've never been to one of these events. What kind of a "gift" do they give out at the end??? TIA

cstephens
01-06-2005, 10:36 AM

Sure, you can still get into the park. After a certain time, you just won't be able to go into a certain area unless you're attending the event. For HMH last year, they roped off part of New Orleans Square. Event attendees were either in line outside the park to enter or waited in a line along the Rivers of America. Event attendees also had badges to wear - no badge, no entrance to roped-off area. The rest of the park was swept like normal, I would presume.

As for the gifts, they've been different for each event. In addition to the gift at the end, you sometimes get additional gifts, depending on what package you sign up for. I've liked the gifts (some more than others), but they're just an added bonus for me. I'm presuming some people go for the gift(s), either for themselves or to sell them. I go because I think I'll like the event.