PDA

View Full Version : Birthday at D-Land

BigDaddyTeacher
11-24-2004, 10:54 AM
Hi - my son shares his birthday with Disneyland's opening day, july 17. I know that they have some "goodies" for birthday kids at the park - does anyone know of anything special done for kids that share the park's birthday?

disneyperson
11-24-2004, 11:05 AM
awwww. Your son and I are birthday buddies! I'll be there wearing my birthday sticker proudly!

kbanmen
11-24-2004, 03:44 PM
you can get birthday stickers of course..they do have packages at carnation cafe I believe..it is about $20 per child..they can decorate cupcakes, see the characters. I am not sure what else they offer there though

cstephens
11-24-2004, 03:51 PM
Hi - my son shares his birthday with Disneyland's opening day, july 17. I know that they have some "goodies" for birthday kids at the park - does anyone know of anything special done for kids that share the park's birthday?

There isn't anything they do specifically for someone who shares the park's birthday, but there's lots of birthday-related things going on generally. I have a birthday page posted that you might find useful (http://www.colddeadfish.net/dlr/dlrbirthdays.html).