PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Resort Rose Parade float info?

cstephens
11-24-2004, 10:26 AM
Does anyone know what the DLR parade float is supposed to depict? Since Mickey is the grand marshall, he'll be in the grand marshall car, so presumably, that means they'll have a Disney float with no Mickey, which seems kinda weird.

TikiGeek
11-24-2004, 11:09 AM
My guess is that it will be directed toward "50 years of Disneyland" or something like that - Disney likes to promote (advertise :rolleyes: ) upcoming events or attractions with their Rose Parade entries. Remember last year... The TOT float :eek:

Disney Vault
11-24-2004, 12:27 PM
I think CM Matt should get his own float! :D

Christiii
11-24-2004, 12:41 PM
My guess is that it will be directed toward "50 years of Disneyland" or something like that - Disney likes to promote (advertise :rolleyes: ) upcoming events or attractions with their Rose Parade entries. Remember last year... The TOT float :eek:
thats what I was thinking...it would be neat if they did some vintage things on there...or maybe some things they are bringing back..like the subs. I was just doing a search online for priority seating tickets and parking, and they arent too pricey...my mom has always wanted to go, so Im going to take her for her birthday which is Jan 2nd. The best seats are only $85 each, which sounds kind of pricey, but to have a reserved GREAT seat for a parade like this will be sooo worth it, they also have priority parking for $20.
We will stay at the Hojo and be at DL the rest of the week, so this will be great!!