PDA

View Full Version : CM Maingate pass?

mykidsrctmh
11-24-2004, 05:40 AM
My sister is a new CM (90 days). She is about to get her maingate pass. Someone she works with told her the pass she can use for guests was blocked out every Sat. in December. Someone else told her it was only blocked out Dec. 4 and than after the 18th.

Does anyone know which is right? She offered to let my daughter take some friends on Dec. 11 so we need to know if it will work or not!

TIA

TribeFan
11-24-2004, 05:58 AM
Block out date for the rest of the year are listed on the pass itself. They are DL: 11/26-27, 12/4-5, 12/11-12, 12/18-31. DCA: 11/26-27, 12/25-31.

bluepearl
11-24-2004, 07:56 AM
I know that the old Main Gate Passes had a ton of blockout dates, but I'm part of the class that had very few when I hired in. As in, the only days blocked out (for DL at least) were July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve/Christmas, and New Years Eve/New Years.

That's why I bit the bullet and got my AP. Well, that and the price hike. I wanted to be at DCA for NYE but the passes were blocked out that day.

If you decide to go even if she can't sign you in, find out if she banks with Partners, because I've heard that they sell tickets discounted more than what you'd find at the Team Center. Or ask her if she can find the prices for tickets through her Union.