:D

itig
11-23-2004, 09:16 AM
Does anyone know what these two mean?
DCML (as in a location)
PCO (as in a department or job)
RNR (something to do with maintenance)

I'm thinking PCO is either Parking Control Office or Parking Control Ops

Darn...I thought this was going to be an FAQ of sorts for all the abbreviations used on the boards here :D

Does one exist? I'm figuring out most of them, but sometimes...nothin', nadda, zip. It took me forever to get HISTA :)

TribeFan
11-23-2004, 09:31 AM
Not sure about DCML, but BCML is the Ball Cast Member Lot (or the cast member parking lot on Ball Road) and KCMP is the Katella Cast Member Lot. Maybe Disney Cast Member Lot refereing to a place where a cast member needs to park?

Sheila
11-23-2004, 09:34 AM
Darn...I thought this was going to be an FAQ of sorts for all the abbreviations used on the boards here :D

Does one exist? I'm figuring out most of them, but sometimes...nothin', nadda, zip. It took me forever to get HISTA :)
Yep, it can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions forum. Here's the link to that thread:

What do all the acronyms stand for? (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=8117)

Unfortunately, the acronyms in the OP are new to me! Any CMs out there?

Sheila

itig
11-23-2004, 09:35 AM
Yep, it can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions forum. Here's the link to that thread:

What do all the acronyms stand for? (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=8117)

Unfortunately, the acronyms in the OP are new to me! Any CMs out there?

Sheila

Thank you! </newbie>

Niwel
11-23-2004, 09:50 AM
DCML = Disney comics mailing list
PCO =Professional Congress Organizer
RnR = Rock N' Roller Coaster

storescm99
11-23-2004, 07:37 PM
PCO= Plain Clothes Officer, a security CM dressed like a guest who keeps his eye on suspicious people and shoplifters

RNR= The only thing that makes sense is R&R. Reward and Recognition? The Restaurant & Retail dept?

Where did you see these acronyms?

b52hbuff
11-24-2004, 07:16 AM
PCO= Plain Clothes Officer, a security CM dressed like a guest who keeps his eye on suspicious people and shoplifters

RNR= The only thing that makes sense is R&R. Reward and Recognition? The Restaurant & Retail dept?

Where did you see these acronyms?

I didn't see, only heard. :)

The context of PCO makes me believe Parking Control Officer/Periphery Control Office.

The other guess for RNR is short for 'R and R', and that could be Rapid Response. The R&R would be a maintenance team.