PDA

View Full Version : I found the Disneyland Warehouse Store!

Pages : [1] 2

Nancy
11-20-2004, 08:42 PM
We just got home from Disneyland. While there I told the family they could all have a T shirt or sweatshirt and when I realized how much $$$$ I would be spending I almost had a stroke. Then I remembered the Wherehouse place was close so two of us went on an adventure to find it. ( We were a group of 13.) We had a blast and everyone got something. I went back the next day just before we left for home and there was a bunch of new stuff, just in the one day. They are so nice and gave me a list of where the temporary stores will be coming in the next few months. They said to call anytime for info too. They're located on Harbor and Orangethorpe. Worth a trip!

Surfingstitch
11-20-2004, 09:23 PM
how far is it from the park?

SteveK
11-20-2004, 09:38 PM
how far is it from the park?

It's probably 4 or so miles north of the park in Fullerton, just north of the 91 Freeway. I work in downtown Anaheim and visit the store at least 3-4 times a month. Decent selection and they get new stuff all the time. They still have a ton of the Haunted Mansion playsets for $12 along with alot of other good things. Can't wait until late Jan or Feb when they get the 2004 Mansion Holiday sweatshirts in. I've bought them there the last 3 years for at least half price.
-Steve

I Heart Disneyland!
11-20-2004, 09:40 PM
Will they let you call and order things? Like if I were looking for the tiki mugs from DL??

Hamradio
11-21-2004, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=Nancy]We just got home from Disneyland. While there I told the family they could all have a T shirt or sweatshirt and when I realized how much $$$$ I would be spending I almost had a stroke. Then I remembered the Wherehouse place QUOTE]

Do you mean w-a-r-e-h-o-u-s-e ?

kbanmen
11-21-2004, 11:10 AM
I always go to the disney warehouse store..I actually live about 2 blocks from there..and you can get GREAT DEALS.. it is about 3 1/2 miles north from DL..I know because I had to walk home one night when hubby forgot to pick us up

kohl
11-21-2004, 11:53 AM
We have started going there on the way to Disneyland. We love that place!
Last year when we had our daughters B-Day there we stopped there first to get party favors.

derraj25
11-21-2004, 12:58 PM
This is kind of unrelated...but in Eugene (OR), we have a Disney Store in the local mall, and from time to time they offer up to 75% off "out of season" apparel. So we go to Disneyland and spend a week, then on the way home from the airport, we buy all of our friends their souviners at the Disney Store. Last spring we bought $361 dollars worth of clothes for $68.31!!! Plus no sales tax here!!!!!!!
As a matter of fact, next week we will put this into practice. First trip during the Christmas season. :D WAHOO!

SCUBAbe
11-21-2004, 01:22 PM
Thank you for the reminder. I'm sooo going there on my next visit. That store is so fun to look in. :)

Marox3
11-21-2004, 02:36 PM
Does anyone know if they have a website? We are going to DLR next week (for Thanksgiving) and a detour trip would be interesting, especially if it would save me more money.. . . .

ftroop6
11-21-2004, 03:01 PM
We went for the first time in September. It was great. I picked up one of the stores business cards. Web address listed on card is www.ams-liquidation.com (http://www.ams-liquidation.com)
I checked out the site but it doesn't offer any shopping or inventory(at least for Disney)

magicpointeshoe
11-21-2004, 03:46 PM
There is a character warehouse up in Northen California, in Woodland right now.

kbanmen
11-21-2004, 04:31 PM
I love this character warehouse in Fullerton..go there all the time,,sometimes you can find good things for a cheap price

Wendi
11-21-2004, 04:39 PM
There is a character warehouse up in Northen California, in Woodland right now.

I live in Woodland and was so excited to find that they are at our horrid little mall right now... yay!!! I keep going to see what they've gotten since the last time.

QueenAlisha
11-21-2004, 05:08 PM
i think i know what you are talking about, they pop up everynow and again. the signs says disney blow out store closing on ___-____-_____. i have found some great stuff there.

sunnyca
11-21-2004, 09:05 PM
There's also a Disney Warehouse in SD somewhere. The one in Fullerton used to sell pins, but then they moved them all to the SD store. It's a very large store. Lot of clothes and random Disney stuff. Very fun!

cstephens
11-21-2004, 09:29 PM
Will they let you call and order things? Like if I were looking for the tiki mugs from DL??

Nope, no ordering. You have to get the merchandise from the store. They get new stuff in all the time as well. They have a few items for the carrousel in DCA at the moment.

Photographer
11-22-2004, 05:26 AM
About 90% of all my Disneyland t-shirts came from the Warehouse. What a deal they are, maybe $8 - 12 for a shirt that sold for $19 originally. I got a New Year's 2003 sweatshirt for...$15 or so that sold in the park for at least $30.00. Its worth the trip.

You can also take Harbor Blvd from Anaheim straight to the store in Fullerton. Takes about 15 minutes to get there. It's on the corner of Orangethorpe Blvd. in a stip mall with Marshall's and Circuit City.

tinklover25
11-22-2004, 07:30 AM
Do you think you can post the list they gave you of the temporary stores?or is it on that website?

itig
11-22-2004, 08:47 AM
This is great info! I never knew about this...I love Disney gear, but the prices are really scary in the park. Thanks for passing this along!

Promo-Man
11-22-2004, 08:57 AM
Coupon, coupon who has your coupon?
The Anaheim Chamber of Commerce Website (http://www.anaheimchamber.org) look on the left for Members Coupons to printout a coupon for an additional 10% off of your purchase. Coupon good only at the Fullerton Outlet

Spazz
11-22-2004, 06:49 PM
For all of you that live in Nor Cal, there is also another warehouse that just opened this past weekend in the Southland Mall in Hayward, CA right off the 880 freeway.

stitchlvr
11-22-2004, 07:03 PM
Do you know how long the Hayward site will be open? I'm assuming it's a temporary store like the one that comes to the Great Mall in Milpitas.

itig
11-22-2004, 09:41 PM
Do you know how long the Hayward site will be open? I'm assuming it's a temporary store like the one that comes to the Great Mall in Milpitas.

Is the one in Anaheim a temporary store or is it open all the time?

SoCalDude
11-23-2004, 02:00 AM
There's also a Disney Warehouse in SD somewhere. The one in Fullerton used to sell pins, but then they moved them all to the SD store. It's a very large store. Lot of clothes and random Disney stuff. Very fun!

oooo where in SD?