PDA

View Full Version : Newbie w/booked trip Yeah! LOL

redheadgial
11-20-2004, 08:52 AM
undefined Hello All-- Been lurking for a while and so enjoying all I have read decided to join since everyone seems so sweet !!
We are headed down March 23-27 for a cheerleading competition for my daughter.. Went last year same time too, but didn't go to DL. We were at knott's which I wasn't to impressed with-- this year going to DL for 4 days and
I'm so excited I try not to think about it to much HAHA!! My kids are 9 and 12 and this is there first trip, and my hubby's too!!! I went every year as a kid till i was about 15, but it's been almost 15 years since I have been myself. Anyhoo love reading the posts and thanks for all the great info I have gotten :))

Redheadgial aka
Robyn in Marysville Wa :) :) :) :)

Surfingstitch
11-20-2004, 09:01 AM
Welcome.

I too will be leaving for another trip in 11 days.(cant wait)

Hope to see you around the board

kbanmen
11-20-2004, 09:49 AM
undefined Hello All-- Been lurking for a while and so enjoying all I have read decided to join since everyone seems so sweet !!
Redheadgial aka
Robyn in Marysville Wa :) :) :) :)

Glad to have you aboard (I am new on MP as well) well about 2 weeks into it. I like Knotts but it is disney..not as clean and the cast members arent as helpful and friendly as disneyland is

disneyperson
11-20-2004, 02:20 PM
You're going to have soooooo much fun! We'll be there in March too, for Magic Music days. You'll find lots of good information here. Tips on restaurants, best times to ride,whats under refurb...you can pretty much name it and someone here can find the answer for ya. Welcome!