PDA

View Full Version : 11/19: Briar Patch store in Critter Country reopens

mousetrap adam
11-19-2004, 05:24 PM
So today the "Briar Patch" store by the Splash FastPass exit in Critter Country reopened. At the moment there's no Splash/Song of the South merchandise -- just hats, headwear and autograph books -- but for as long as this shop was closed (at least two years I think), it's just awfully nice to see the doors open again. Check it out on your next visit, the interior's really cool.

--Mo

Tinker Bell
11-19-2004, 09:11 PM
I didn't even know there was a store there. Does any one have pix?

Darkbeer
11-19-2004, 09:23 PM
I DO :fez:

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/291152

Still working on the photos, but you can see the shop:cool:

Viva La Disney
11-20-2004, 08:24 AM
I'm so excited,I know i'm goinng to like this place.
:fez:

Bruce Bergman
11-21-2004, 07:48 PM
I DO :fez:

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/291152

Still working on the photos, but you can see the shop:cool:

Page 6 if you want to skip right to them...

Hey, DB: Did you get anything close-up on the Columbia progress that you didn't post? Last I looked, they had the upper hull & gunwales totally ripped apart - getting it put back together, painted and back out for Fantasmic! during the Holiday Season was looking a bit iffy. :crying:

:fez: --<< Bruce >>--

MrToad
11-21-2004, 08:55 PM
Blast! Left there one day before it opened!
I did, however, notice on the night of the 18th that there were lights on inside, and I think I even saw some merchandise inside, but as it was just a glance in passing I didn't think anything of it.
Good to see the doors reopen, though!

cstephens
11-21-2004, 09:29 PM
We popped by today to take a look. It's basically a hat store, and it's the same size, so there's not a lot of room to maneuver in there, but it's nice that it's open again.

bandboy1985
11-22-2004, 12:56 PM
Page 6 if you want to skip right to them...

Hey, DB: Did you get anything close-up on the Columbia progress that you didn't post? Last I looked, they had the upper hull & gunwales totally ripped apart - getting it put back together, painted and back out for Fantasmic! during the Holiday Season was looking a bit iffy. :crying:

:fez: --<< Bruce >>--

fantasmic is in rehearsals to reopen and is currently slated to show on friday, december 17.

DISNEYloon
11-22-2004, 02:15 PM
WOW beautiful store! can't wait to see it frist hand!

thanks DARKBEER!