PDA

View Full Version : tips from the masters?

izzysmom
11-19-2004, 04:44 PM
as i read all of these posts, i find so many great tidbits of info (ie the goat trick) do you have any other tips that aren't well known? i'd love to know! thanks!

DLRCM
11-19-2004, 04:56 PM
Hmmm. thats a good question:

- The back row of Indy is far more bumpy than the front row
- If you want a good picture on Tower of Terror, sit in the back row (You are more at eye level and the picture turns out better)
- Left side of the Matterhorn is faster (Although, we have already established that one)
- I've also heard that the pink and purple tea cups twirl the fastest
- If you sit in the back of the train, and it pulls up to the Fantasyland station during a performance of the Snow White show, you can see the center of the stage clearly through this little gap in buildings.

I'll keep thinking about this one and post more...

QueenAlisha
11-19-2004, 05:03 PM
the purple tea cups are they only ones that fast. we tested this last weekend, and yeas the purple ones make me wanna puke, i loved it!

DLRCM
11-19-2004, 05:07 PM
Oh ok, thanks! I'm glad I know now!!

CoasterChickie
11-19-2004, 06:02 PM
- If you sit in the back of the train, and it pulls up to the Fantasyland station during a performance of the Snow White show, you can see the center of the stage clearly through this little gap in buildings.

Note to self...never ever do this!!

DLRCM
11-19-2004, 08:56 PM
Note to self...never ever do this!!

The Snow White show is the best! It's about time we see some actual shows at DL. Perfect for those long days, when you just need time to sit down for a while.

kbanmen
11-19-2004, 09:00 PM
you know I never knew these tips..and I have been going to DL for tha past 5 years as a AP//./thanks guys..except snow white is a great show