PDA

View Full Version : 16 more days!

schmuzX2
11-19-2004, 11:55 AM
I just wanted to drop a quick note to thank everyone on here for the wealth of information that I have received about Disneyland. My cousin and I are leaving in 16 days and I can hardly wait.
This hasn't been the best year for me, so I look forward to having fun and laughing for five full days with my cousin.
We went together two years ago and haven't stopped talking about it since, so we decided to do it again. She lives in Virginia, so every two years is about all we can manage.
But thanks to this site, I've gotten dinner reservations for the Candlelight Procession; will be trying the goat trick for the first time; became a premium annual passholder; and will be having lunch at the Blue Bayou.
I've purchased a 'journal' for the both of us to write down all the fun we will have. I'll report back after the trip.
Thanks again.

DISNEYloon
11-19-2004, 12:21 PM
EXCELLENT!!!!!! Nothing like ending a not so great year on a POSITIVE NOTE! Remember to 'check' life at the Park Entrance (we do), OK so we check it at the freeway when we see the DLR Exit signs LOL. :fez:

Can't wait to read your trip report!

........I'm jealous you only have 16 more days!

I Heart Disneyland!
11-19-2004, 12:35 PM
Color me GREEN with envy! Have a great trip!

tlovesdis
11-19-2004, 12:52 PM
I just wanted to drop a quick note to thank everyone on here for the wealth of information that I have received about Disneyland. My cousin and I are leaving in 16 days and I can hardly wait.
This hasn't been the best year for me, so I look forward to having fun and laughing for five full days with my cousin.
We went together two years ago and haven't stopped talking about it since, so we decided to do it again. She lives in Virginia, so every two years is about all we can manage.
But thanks to this site, I've gotten dinner reservations for the Candlelight Procession; will be trying the goat trick for the first time; became a premium annual passholder; and will be having lunch at the Blue Bayou.
I've purchased a 'journal' for the both of us to write down all the fun we will have. I'll report back after the trip.
Thanks again.

Hey schmuzX2! Remember me? I am the one going in 15 days with her cousins too! One of the cousins is fighting breast cancer and this is a celebratory trip for her as well as my birthday!

Can you believe we are so close? I can't! This is going to be a trip of a lifetime!!!!!

schmuzX2
11-19-2004, 03:31 PM
Hey schmuzX2! Remember me? I am the one going in 15 days with her cousins too! One of the cousins is fighting breast cancer and this is a celebratory trip for her as well as my birthday!

Can you believe we are so close? I can't! This is going to be a trip of a lifetime!!!!!

Hi Tina!!
I've been watching your reports on here, and thinking of you and your cousin. Are you going to the Candlelight Procession? We'll be there on Sunday evening at the 8:00 show. We'll be the two goofy adults sitting there weeping cause we are so happy to be there!!!

schmuzX2
11-19-2004, 03:33 PM
EXCELLENT!!!!!! Nothing like ending a not so great year on a POSITIVE NOTE! Remember to 'check' life at the Park Entrance (we do), OK so we check it at the freeway when we see the DLR Exit signs LOL. :fez:

Can't wait to read your trip report!

........I'm jealous you only have 16 more days!

Actually, I'm trying to 'check' life right now. This is the best part of the trip for me....all the anticipation. My cousin and I talk about it everyday. We are so excited.

rentayenta
11-19-2004, 04:48 PM
Wishing you and your cousin a magical trip! Don't forget to give us a detailed report :) And I'm with checking all reality outside of the DL gates.

Wendi
11-19-2004, 06:34 PM
Have a magical time... can't wait to hear your trip report when you get back!!!

tlovesdis
11-19-2004, 11:24 PM
Hi Tina!!
I've been watching your reports on here, and thinking of you and your cousin. Are you going to the Candlelight Procession? We'll be there on Sunday evening at the 8:00 show. We'll be the two goofy adults sitting there weeping cause we are so happy to be there!!!

We're not planning on it. We are hoping to take advantage of no lines on major rides while the CP is going on! I'm sure it is beautiful though! Maybe we will try to catch one of the performances. I'll be on the lookout for you!!! We will be 6 crazy cousins, probably bawling over everything: the parade, the fireworks, the snow, just being there, etc...!!!!