PDA

View Full Version : DCA Live Music

Mrs.N
11-18-2004, 11:07 AM
Last year, over in the Pacific Wharf area, there we different musical acts entertaining guests. Earlier this year, they seemed to want to stick to a theme, and chose latin music. For the past couple of months, it seems this has disappeared too.

We really enjoyed some of the acts that played there.

Anyone have any word as to when/if they will be bringing the music back? I think it really helped to increase sales at the beer booth over there, and probably the restaurants too.

kbanmen
11-18-2004, 11:37 AM
Last year, over in the Pacific Wharf area, there we different musical acts entertaining guests. Earlier this year, they seemed to want to stick to a theme, and chose latin music. For the past couple of months, it seems this has disappeared too.

We really enjoyed some of the acts that played there.

Anyone have any word as to when/if they will be bringing the music back? I think it really helped to increase sales at the beer booth over there, and probably the restaurants too.

my guess is, next summer..of course I dont know anything..I loved the music as well

TikiGeek
11-18-2004, 11:49 AM
Last year, over in the Pacific Wharf area, there we different musical acts entertaining guests....Last year - did you hear the guy who played what I think was an "electric" cello? He just played solo, sometimes standing in front of a small stage and other times he walked around "playing to the diners". He was fantastic! I wish I could remember his name - I hope they bring him back.

kbanmen
11-18-2004, 11:54 AM
Last year - did you hear the guy who played what I think was an "electric" cello? He just played solo, sometimes standing in front of a small stage and other times he walked around "playing to the diners". He was fantastic! I wish I could remember his name - I hope they bring him back.

yes he was fantastic!!! I cant remember his name either