PDA

View Full Version : First visit sticker?

magicpointeshoe
11-18-2004, 10:04 AM
I remember on our honeymoon, seven years ago, there was a sticker that said something like "It's my first visit to Disneyland!" Do they still give those out? And if so, where?

Pammer
11-18-2004, 11:24 AM
I have never heard of this before, but try checking with City Hall (or Guest Services) when you arrive.

kbanmen
11-18-2004, 11:58 AM
I remember on our honeymoon, seven years ago, there was a sticker that said something like "It's my first visit to Disneyland!" Do they still give those out? And if so, where?

I have never heard of this either..but yes I would check at city hall or even guest relations

experiment626
11-18-2004, 12:15 PM
The only stickers I have seen or Guest of Honor (or something like that) and the Birthday stickers.

tstan70
11-18-2004, 01:59 PM
We got one about 4 1/2 years ago when my daughter first went to Disneyland. We were sitting in Tommorrow Land and a CM came up and put the sticker right on the Baby Bjorn carrier - of course my daughter was only 3 months old at the time.

Not sure where you can get them, but try the City Hall as others said

Opus1guy
11-18-2004, 10:16 PM
Whenever I pick-up our Complimentary Park Hoppers at Guest Relations for our Club 33 visits, we're usually given "Honorary Citizen" stickers with them.

Don't recall every seeing a "First Time" sticker on anyone.

TP2000
11-19-2004, 12:39 AM
I remember those "First Visit" stickers. I haven't seen them in years, so I doubt they still do them. In this day and age, if they did give away those stickers, it would be all over the Internet and they would be giving out a hundred or more per day.

Opus1guy
11-19-2004, 01:04 AM
I remember when Space Mountain first opened in 1977. They gave out these purple and white "I Survived Space Mountain" bumper stickers to everyone. The cheap paper kind. You know? The kind that are murder to remove and that leaves a tattered adhered gunky mess behind.

Took 'em weeks and God only knows how much money to remove the hundreds of those things that brats slapped on every dark ride character they could reach, and everywhere else they felt like sticking them. What a mess!

That's probably why they limit the amount of "stickies" they give away in the Parks. Same reason they don't sell chewing gum, I guess.