PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks and snowing during the week?

hammertime
11-18-2004, 09:14 AM
Hello,

I'm planning a quickie trip down to Disneyland sometime between Dec 11-15. Does anyone know if it the fireworks show ans snowing in Main St still happens during the week. We would perfer to go during the week but will brave the weekend crowds to see it snow.

Thanks,

Pam

itig
11-18-2004, 09:27 AM
Hello,

I'm planning a quickie trip down to Disneyland sometime between Dec 11-15. Does anyone know if it the fireworks show ans snowing in Main St still happens during the week. We would perfer to go during the week but will brave the weekend crowds to see it snow.

Thanks,

Pam

As far as I know - yes. They have the show listed on their schedule at the website.

DLRCM
11-18-2004, 09:54 AM
Yes. I was there on vacation with my family from December 14-17 and they did have the fireworks during the week. But I do remember 3 of the shows being cancelled due to high winds, so hopefully when you go this wont happen.

SoCalDude
11-18-2004, 03:58 PM
YES! We were there on Wed and the show was great! And the 'snow' was really fun. But our kids called it 'bubbles' (gee, wonder why lol).

We sat on the curb right in front of the castle, facing it and it was just amazing - great spot to watch the fireworks and the snow comes from the light poles on the other side of the street. We did have to go over to them to get the effect.

Got a few nice pics of it - here is one of them:

http://www.maj.com/gallery/mfuss903/Disneyland/11-17-04/dsc00014.jpg
(sorry dial-up users!)

I will post more later once I get them all set up and ready to go.

kbanmen
11-18-2004, 04:53 PM
when they first started doing this snow thing..I thought it would be real snow..but no..only bubbles..i wonder if they could actually make real snow..they could bring in a snow maker like they use on the slopes..but then maybe it would melt before it reached the guests..just a thought..it is still magical for the kids..they think it is snow..my girls do anyways