PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Holiday Music CD

sunnyca
11-18-2004, 12:22 AM
I think I've seen a thread about this already, but I can't find it so I apoligize in advance for the redundancy.

I went to the music shop on Main Street and asked them if they had anymore of the holiday cd for Disneyland and I swear I got blank stares. Am I going mad? Was there not a holiday cd for all the music Disneyland plays over the holiday? Does anyone know where I can find it? I've tried everywhere. I've debated the past few years to get it, and when I finally decide I want it, I can't get it. Sadness!!!

HorizonsA
11-18-2004, 06:40 AM
I think I've seen a thread about this already, but I can't find it so I apoligize in advance for the redundancy.

I went to the music shop on Main Street and asked them if they had anymore of the holiday cd for Disneyland and I swear I got blank stares. Am I going mad? Was there not a holiday cd for all the music Disneyland plays over the holiday? Does anyone know where I can find it? I've tried everywhere. I've debated the past few years to get it, and when I finally decide I want it, I can't get it. Sadness!!!

You're not going mad. I know exactly what CD you're talking about. At least I hope so. I have the Disneyland Holiday Magic Cd. But there are oly three tracks on the CD. 1. Believe...In Holiday Magic fireworks soundtrack. 2. It's a Small World Holiday. 3. Disney's LuminAria from DCA.

Since LuminAria is not performed anymore, maybe the Holiday Magic CD won't sold this year since it's defunct. Heck, Maybe they will come out with a new Holiday Magic CD! Keep trying. I got my CD at the gift shop at the Disneyland Hotel, but that was a couple of years ago.

sunnyca
11-18-2004, 07:32 AM
Thanks for the info HorizonsA. With LuminAria gone, it does make sense that they would take the cd off the shelf. Sadness....