PDA

View Full Version : 3 Days to go!

outlaw8
11-17-2004, 03:05 PM
It's been over 2 years since I've been to DL!! Man I feel like a kid again just waiting...LOL..3 MORE DAYS!!!!
I have a question though is there any place in DL or DCA that sells a good
old fashioned Turkey and Cheese sandwich??? A Deli or anything like that?
I'm gonna fatten up on Churros and dolewhips and all the other sweet stuff..
so I was hoping for a little fresh non-greasy sandwich..Thank you!! :)

magicpointeshoe
11-17-2004, 03:12 PM

:( There are no dolewhips right now at Disneyland.

outlaw8
11-17-2004, 03:19 PM
:eek: WHAT?!?! :mad:
Guess I'll cancel my trip.... ;)
Think I can find other goodies to feed my face... :D

kbanmen
11-17-2004, 03:48 PM
It's been over 2 years since I've been to DL!! Man I feel like a kid again just waiting...LOL..3 MORE DAYS!!!!
I have a question though is there any place in DL or DCA that sells a good
old fashioned Turkey and Cheese sandwich??? A Deli or anything like that?
so I was hoping for a little fresh non-greasy sandwich..Thank you!! :)

I can see you are soooooooo excited.. You will have such a great time. Let us know how it went

disneyhound
11-17-2004, 04:46 PM
There is a place over in DCA near the Bread Bakery and Tortilla Factory, they sell sandwiches and soup and stuff. I have never eaten there, but have seen folks munching away. We usually eat at the mexican place!

Someone posted a Disneyland menu one time, it was in excel format, 2004 prices, very handy. Can someone bring the link back for outlaw8 :confused:

kbanmen
11-17-2004, 04:49 PM
I can see you are soooooooo excited.. You will have such a great time. Let us know how it went

I was upset there was no more dolewhips too, i have no clue why they stopped selling them..but there is soooooo much good food at disney..you will have alot of fun

We always eat at the mexican place there...at california adventure,,either ariel grotto or taste pilots

magicpointeshoe
11-17-2004, 04:53 PM
I was upset there was no more dolewhips too, i have no clue why they stopped selling them..but there is soooooo much good food at disney..

I guess it's a concession we have to make for a spiffy rehab of the tiki room.

disneyhound
11-17-2004, 05:04 PM
I was wrong, it's in the train near the main entrance of DCA called...

Baker's Field Bakery

Check out the menu portion of the review section of this very website!!

Opus1guy
11-17-2004, 05:11 PM
You do know that you'll have to change the title of this thread tomorrow, don't you? :)

ozbeauticn
11-17-2004, 06:33 PM

Me too! (except the 2 years part. I was just there a little over a month ago But that doesnt make it any less exciting...!) It will be my mom's first time being there during the holidays. I already told her I'm going to video tape her all week, like SHE is MY kid! It will also be the first vacation with just me, my mom, and my boyfriend...