PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland in 5 days!

DisneyDon
11-15-2004, 10:18 PM
Greetings All,

I have been an avid reader of these forums and wanted to finally say hello. I am getting ready to take some of my youth group on a trip down to Disneyland Resort.

We are very excited and looking forward to the trip.

Does anyone know any information about the Radission Hotel Maingate. We were able to book rooms through Hotwire at a good rate. I usually stay on resort, but this time needed a bit more of a deal.

rentayenta
11-16-2004, 05:53 AM
I don't have any information but I wanted to say have a great trip!

JosieGirl71
11-16-2004, 08:30 AM
I don't have any information on your hotel either but wanted to wish you a fun holiday trip!

stan4d_steph
11-16-2004, 08:57 AM
I've never stayed there, but there are some reviews in the MousePlanet Hotel Review Database (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/display.cgi?product-sku=dlrradissonmaingateanaheim). Sounds like fairly positive experiences overall with some thinking it was a long walk to DLR.

DisneyDon
11-16-2004, 10:01 AM
Thanks everyone for the good wishes and the info. I have a bunch of teenagers going, they will complain about the walk, but hey there young.

DISNEYloon
11-16-2004, 12:08 PM
I don't have any information on your hotel either but wanted to wish you a fun holiday trip!

JosieGirl - I can't wait to read your trip report! Having not been to DLR is soooooo long you'll be so suprised!

DisneyDon
11-16-2004, 12:36 PM
:eek: One of my Youth workers who is going on the trip with us, was able to get the youth leaders reservations for Club 33 on Saturday. I have been a AP holder for several years now and try to go to disneyland once a month, but this will be my first time ever going to Club 33. Well I did get in the lobby on the "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" Tour.

I am too excited to sleep. :D :D

kbanmen
11-16-2004, 01:02 PM
Greetings All,

I have been an avid reader of these forums and wanted to finally say hello. I am getting ready to take some of my youth group on a trip down to Disneyland Resort.

We are very excited and looking forward to the trip.

Does anyone know any information about the Radission Hotel Maingate. We were able to book rooms through Hotwire at a good rate. I usually stay
on resort, but this time needed a bit more of a deal.

Sorry I have no info..but have a great trip.. you will ALL have a great time