PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Back From DL Last Night....

QueenAlisha
11-15-2004, 03:33 PM
The Trip was great! i didnt relize how much i missed it until i got there. the drove down was good, no traffic at all! we ended up going sat. and part of yesterday. Fri. we went to knotts :( anyway, so we got there at 9:30a on sat. no line to buy tickets, no line to get in the park. it was good. it had been drizzleing in the am, but that cleared up pretty fast. Crowds were great, only had to deal with one jerk. we hit up indy first then pirites then HM, took less than an hour for all 3. it wasnt busy at all. the longest wait was splash it was 90 min. so we got a fastpass for it. I ate way way way too much. but it was so good. we went on priates about 3 times as well as indy. Innoventions was alot of fun, i was suprised. wehad the biggest laugh seeing what we would look like in 30 yrs. played around in there for a while. My sister in law ended up going so she had the kids all day, which was nice becuase we had friends (alot of them!) meet us there. there was about 25 of us total but we split so our group was about 12. all the cm's were wonderful. it was my bestfriends 18th b-day so we made her get a stick and wear a hat. haha she got a happy birthday from everyone and a few sang to her. it was great. the only think that wasnt great was that they had to stop the fire works 1/2 way through due to winds. but they still "let it snow", that was very cool. the faces of the kids when it started to snow was priceless. i have never been at christmas time before and it was great, the lights the tree the songs, wow! we are for sure going back on new years! I cant recall everything that we did/ate there was alot. it was extra special because it was the first time with my boyfriend. (who wanted to stay home, cause disneyland was for kids!) HA! he had the best time of everyone. tons of fun was had by everyone. we saved the best for last, its a small world. that was just wow! i loved it. i cant wait to go back! now its the count down till NYE!

kbanmen
11-15-2004, 03:43 PM
The Trip was great! i didnt relize how much i missed it until i got there. the drove down was good, no traffic at all! we ended up going sat. and part of yesterday. Fri. we went to knotts :( anyway, so we got there at 9:30a on sat. no line to buy tickets, no line to get in the park. it was good. it had been drizzleing in the am, but that cleared up pretty fast. Crowds were great, only had to deal with one jerk. we hit up indy first then pirites then HM, took less than an hour for all 3. it wasnt busy at all. the longest wait was splash it was 90 min. so we got a fastpass for it. I ate way way way too much. but it was so good. we went on priates about 3 times as well as indy. Innoventions was alot of fun, i was suprised. wehad the biggest laugh seeing what we would look like in 30 yrs. played around in there for a while. My sister in law ended up going so she had the kids all day, which was nice becuase we had friends (alot of them!) meet us there. there was about 25 of us total but we split so our group was about 12. all the cm's were wonderful. it was my bestfriends 18th b-day so we made her get a stick and wear a hat. haha she got a happy birthday from everyone and a few sang to her. it was great. the only think that wasnt great was that they had to stop the fire works 1/2 way through due to winds. but they still "let it snow", that was very cool. the faces of the kids when it started to snow was priceless. i have never been at christmas time before and it was great, the lights the tree the songs, wow! we are for sure going back on new years! I cant recall everything that we did/ate there was alot. it was extra special because it was the first time with my boyfriend. (who wanted to stay home, cause disneyland was for kids!) HA! he had the best time of everyone. tons of fun was had by everyone. we saved the best for last, its a small world. that was just wow! i loved it. i cant wait to go back! now its the count down till NYE!

thats great you had a wonderful time..Dont you love it when it isnt too crowded> where are you from?

rentayenta
11-15-2004, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the report. It sounds like you had a great time. I am jealous that you get to be there NYE!

kbanmen
11-15-2004, 04:15 PM
thats great you had a wonderful time..Dont you love it when it isnt too crowded> where are you from?

I am jelous you will be there on new years..as I will be as well, but working..UGH!! I dont think I will get that night off, to enjoy myself..I have always wanted to go on new years, but never did, wanted to this yhear, but now that I work there, dont have the oportunity..you will have to let me know hnow it was

RemainSeatedPlease
11-15-2004, 04:30 PM
the only think that wasnt great was that they had to stop the fire works 1/2 way through due to winds. but they still "let it snow", that was very cool. the faces of the kids when it started to snow was priceless. i have never been at christmas time before and it was great, the lights the tree the songs, wow!
Yea it was too bad they had to stop the fireworks, I was standing right in front of the tree and some guy next to me was upset but funny..."High winds! someone hold onto me, I might blow away! Just look at the tsunami up there"...But it was a good thing they had the snow to turn on, or they might have had a mob on their hands.

sdfilmcritic
11-15-2004, 04:40 PM
Yea it was too bad they had to stop the fireworks, I was standing right in front of the tree and some guy next to me was upset but funny..."High winds! someone hold onto me, I might blow away! Just look at the tsunami up there"...But it was a good thing they had the snow to turn on, or they might have had a mob on their hands.
You were at the park watching the fireworks disaster, too?

QueenAlisha
11-15-2004, 05:09 PM
i live in las vegas, so its not a long drive. yeah there was some pretty mad people. but you could see that the wind was kinda blowing them. we were in front of the candy place on main street, people were booing! it was funny. but the snow was nice. that's all i really wanted was the snow. NYE will be good, this may be a one time thing.

RemainSeatedPlease
11-15-2004, 07:56 PM
You were at the park watching the fireworks disaster, too?
yep