PDA

View Full Version : Incredible idea for Tomorrowland

ppmuse
11-15-2004, 12:58 PM
Did anybody out there, and I know there's quite a few, see The Incredibles? How about that little ride the enemy has on his island, replacing the People Mover. I know, I would much rather see the Rocket Rods back, but that island ride, they could do a lot with. Where the Tron tunnel is, maybe they could have the Incredibles flying around the little balls, maybe even landing on them. I don't know, thought it would be a cool idea. Because lord knows Disney's not going to okay something unless it's a movie first (example: Pooh, Buzz, and possible Nemo Submarines). Now all they need to do is put the next Pixar movie CARS into Autopia and we can change it to Pixar's Tomorrowland.

merlinjones
11-15-2004, 01:36 PM
good idea

danyoung
11-15-2004, 01:37 PM
There have been several threads floating around on various message boards for the past week with this idea. I like it as an idea, but I don't see Disney spending the bucks to develop it.

ppmuse
11-15-2004, 01:40 PM
DanYoung: I was looking over the past posts here, and I didn't see the idea pop up. Maybe I missed it. Thought it would be an interesting thread. Hope I'm not a "rerun" ;)

Hamradio
11-15-2004, 02:12 PM
Just do something with Tomorrowland!

Uncle Remus
11-15-2004, 02:24 PM
de ja vu

Disney Vault
11-15-2004, 02:27 PM
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=33916

Here is a link to the other thread if you are interested. I think this would be such a great idea for tomorrowland. Maybe Pixar should start there own themepark once they break away from Disney. I know I would give it a try.

danyoung
11-16-2004, 05:04 AM
DanYoung: I was looking over the past posts here, and I didn't see the idea pop up. Maybe I missed it. Thought it would be an interesting thread. Hope I'm not a "rerun" ;)

Didn't mean to sound like your input wasn't welcome there, ppmuse! Happens all the time, and some people can be quite rude about it ( with "Hey, we already discussed that - not again!!!" kind of comments). It's good to remember that online discussion boards have many contributors with varying levels of participation. Some of us geeks have nothing better to do than to hang out every day, while others might come in once a week or so.

the mad hatter
11-16-2004, 08:58 AM
you can always use the forum search.