PDA

View Full Version : I hath returned! Was anyone on the myths tour on the 11th?

RemainSeatedPlease
11-14-2004, 08:49 PM
I just did the Myths tour this weekend and I didn't see any surprise! what was it! But I loved it! I think Gracey has perfected his act a bit, and the best part was when he told us to listen to the spirits and then Jingle bells was playing, he was all "even I have to smile at that" it was really funny! My and my friend had a good time, but my mom didn't, I think it was because, when we were running around, we stuck with him and heard all of the extra funny comments he made and mom was in the back so she didn't hear. We did the walk in walts tour too, it was really interesting, but I only learned a few things i didn't know, When he would ask a bunch of questions, i knew most of the answers, my mom was surprised i knew so much! lol...Overall we had a really fun break from school! Oh and the one night we stand to watch the fireworks in main street, there are 'high winds' so it stops in the middle of the show! and then the snow wasn't that cool...I did the goat trick and finally the canoes!
But what was the surprise in the myths tour!! Plus I forgot to ask if anyone was going on the myths tour before we left, was anyone on the tour the 11th?

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
11-14-2004, 09:05 PM
Glad you enjoyed your trip. Sorry to hear about the fireworks. I am still in awe of the show, and the snow.
I PMed you about the surprise in the tour. Don't want to spoil it here for anyone.