PDA

View Full Version : Believe

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
11-13-2004, 09:13 PM
How many times can one person watch this fireworks show without having their head examined. I am becoming worse than my 3yo. The tape isn't all that great, because of the tree on the left side of the end of Main Street, but it is still so magical. I found myself smiling with chills watching it on tv for the 3rd time today. It was truly the best moment I have had at DL in all the times I have been there. To see the magic in the eyes of my 2 sons as it was snowing on them, is truly touching. :crying:

Susan L
11-13-2004, 09:17 PM
We were there in 12-2001. We had just boarded the Storybook canal boats and they made us wait for the show to be over for the ride to continue it was the best seat in the park. We loved it.

biolabetty
11-13-2004, 10:14 PM
We watched it last week for the first time. It was absolutely the most special time of our day. I took pictures of our 3 year old on her Daddy's shoulders trying to catch the snow. It was so amazing, and one thing my husband and I noticed was how quiet the crowds were during the snow, it felt like it was just you, the music, and the snow. I can't wait to see it again.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
11-13-2004, 10:38 PM
You know I didn't even think of that. It was quiet. That many people crammed in to one spot and yet it wasn't noisey at all. Magic!

rentayenta
11-14-2004, 10:06 AM
We were there in 12-2001. We had just boarded the Storybook canal boats and they made us wait for the show to be over for the ride to continue it was the best seat in the park. We loved it.

That sounds so cool. That's my plan for one of the nights on our trip. Wish me luck!

CoasterChickie
11-14-2004, 10:45 AM
That sounds so cool. That's my plan for one of the nights on our trip. Wish me luck!

I bet you'll end up watching more than just one night!!! ;)

All this talk about it is the main reason I'm planning to stop at DL on the way to Arizona in December.

(Can't wait to meet you and your family renta!! :) )

rentayenta
11-14-2004, 10:47 AM
I bet you'll end up watching more than just one night!!! ;)

All this talk about it is the main reason I'm planning to stop at DL on the way to Arizona in December.

(Can't wait to meet you and your family renta!! :) )

I am so excited too. And I'm glad I won't have to introduce you as Coaster ;)

Disney Vault
11-14-2004, 11:20 AM
I have a downloaded video of it on my computer that I have watched so many times I cant even begin to count.

Opus1guy
11-18-2004, 10:31 PM
I was really surprised on today's visit (Nov 18)...a seemingly slow mid-week Thursday in which Disneyland closed at 8pm...that they were doing Believe at 7:45pm.

I don't ever recall fireworks that early before. Is this because they've started Thanksgiving holiday entertainment already?

bandboy1985
11-18-2004, 11:22 PM
we were thrown out of a meeting in entertainment- literally kicked out and had to run out of the building.

and then we didn't make it to the gate, so we watched the show from inside the tda lobby, and those shells look and SOUND enormous!

DISNEYloon
11-19-2004, 12:33 PM
Can you *Believe* I've never seen *Believe*

We were there at DLR last year, but I missed it. I caught the snow in main st by chance........

So this year i'm looking forward to seeing it, by what you all say it's great!