PDA

View Full Version : Heading to DL on the 18th

HILNDKID
11-12-2004, 09:50 AM
We are heading to Disneyland on the 18th. We are staying at the Anaheim Marriott. WE have two younger kids and are looking to have a great time. We haven't been for 3 years, now the baby is two so off we go. The crowds don't seem to be too bad this time of year after reading other posts, hopefully this will be the case. What areas will my two year old son like the best?? Any ideas would be great.

jrad32
11-12-2004, 10:00 AM
I'd guess he'll like small world or any of the bright colorful rides that feature some movement like Pooh.

SallySkellington
11-12-2004, 10:25 AM
Have a great time, HILNDKID!

(As if you could have any other time at DL. ;) )

Dlandmom
11-12-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey, that's my anniversary and my son's 1 st birthday! I'm thinking about making a trip that day...maybe I'll see you there!!!

Have a great time! When my daughter was that age, she loved It's a Small World and Dumbo.

kbanmen
11-12-2004, 01:12 PM
We are heading to Disneyland on the 18th. We are staying at the Anaheim Marriott. WE have two younger kids and are looking to have a great time. We haven't been for 3 years, now the baby is two so off we go. The crowds don't seem to be too bad this time of year after reading other posts, hopefully this will be the case. What areas will my two year old son like the best?? Any ideas would be great.

I am a pass holder and I have noticed Disneyland has gotten busier year after year during this time..I dont know why..but still you will have a great time.
I have a 4 and a 2 year old. THey both love its a small world (especially now as it is decorated for christmas) thousands of lights, they also love fantasy land,,anything in there appeals to them. If you plan on going to california adventure go to bugs land.my kids love that as well..but there are only a few rides there.hope this helps