PDA

View Full Version : Park Hours

JosieGirl71
11-10-2004, 10:31 AM
Could someone please explain to me how the park hours work? The park hours while we will be there state 10:00 to 8:00 but the fireworks don't start until 7:45. I've read you can get in an hour early and stay an hour late. Is this correct? Are all the rides running for that extra hour? I am confused! :confused:

Surfingstitch
11-10-2004, 10:56 AM
Usually if the park closes at 8pm, only the Main street area would remain open for the additional hour.

As far as the early entry into the parks, I have not had a chances to do this yet.

LoveDL
11-10-2004, 11:05 AM
When we were there a couple weeks ago, the gates opened at 930am, there were several characters running around and all the Main Street shops were open. At the end of the street it was roped off. At 10am they let the rope down and there was a mad dash into the park. I liked going early, getting a coffee, Carnation restaurant was serving breakfast, and got some shopping done early. Oh, the Abrahan Lincoln show was open also.
Dawn

experiment626
11-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Only Main Street is open the extra hour "for your shopping convience." Also if you are in line at park close you will be able to ride the ride you are in line for.