PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Holiday Menus?

TikiGeek
11-10-2004, 09:55 AM
Does anyone know if the Disneyland restaurants have started the “holiday” menus? I’m asking mainly about the little things that they put on the menu around Christmas. For example, Redd Rocket’s Pizza Port usually has a special holiday pizza or a special pasta dish that is only on the menu for the holidays.

Surfingstitch
11-10-2004, 10:44 AM
That would be nice to see. I would love to know the specials before going in December.

Mrs.N
11-10-2004, 11:26 AM
They are serving the Eggnog Lattes and Peppermint Mochas now, so maybe the other special holiday meals are available too?

Wavesprite1
11-10-2004, 01:00 PM
Oh my gosh Peppermint Mochas' YUM!

itig
11-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Does anyone know if the Disneyland restaurants have started the “holiday” menus? I’m asking mainly about the little things that they put on the menu around Christmas. For example, Redd Rocket’s Pizza Port usually has a special holiday pizza or a special pasta dish that is only on the menu for the holidays.

In the past, we have always gone to the Blue Ribbon Bakery (BRB?) for yummy treats and latte's. I can't remember exactly, but I know they have different types of baked sweet stuff that are Christmas themed. In less than a month, I can give you more info :)

Mrs.N
11-10-2004, 01:52 PM
Yes, they already have the gingerbread men there, along with the holiday coffee drinks. Probably some other holiday baked goods as well. I tried not to look at them last night. My peppermint mocha was my indulgence!