PDA

View Full Version : next sunday (the 9th) OR The Squinky Meet

Ace
12-01-2001, 10:03 PM
Who will be there? I was thinking of having Squinky's Splash Mountain meet.... everyone would meet at a certain time to ride Splash Mountain.... it sounds like a good idea. anyone who might possibly have a chance of thinking about being there, put your name and age right here in this thread....

Nigel2
12-01-2001, 10:16 PM
I would but I have finals, that and my cannon is too heavy to carry.:D But the perk of college is that I go after classes (9 am) twice a week.:D

bluepearl
12-01-2001, 10:25 PM
Amen, Nigel! I have 6-hour breaks between classes on Mondays and Fridays so I just hop in the car and drive down to Anaheim! It's more than enough time to soak up the atmosphere and lift up my spirits for the day.

Anyhoo, Squinky, I have finals the week starting the 10th, but I may be able to swing by - I don't get very many chances to get on Splash Mountain (I have a friend who isn't particularly fond of the ride).

Nigel2
12-01-2001, 10:33 PM
Where do you go blue?

zapppop
12-01-2001, 11:01 PM
I might be there.

AGE - 22
SEX - MALE
HEIGHT - 5'9"

awinner
12-02-2001, 12:46 AM
We will be there!!!

28/29
5'11"/5'3"

Lost Boy
12-02-2001, 12:05 PM
I will be in the Park on Sunday off and on during the day as I also want to go to the convention down the street. What time are you meeting. I don't ride Splash as I don't do water rides, but it would be nice to meet some people from this board.

I am Male (obviously)
My age is unkown (I like some mystery)
Height is 6 foot

Ace
12-02-2001, 12:15 PM
I'm 14....anyone else my age? and how many of how have met before?

livinglighthouse
12-02-2001, 04:37 PM
male 44yo, 6'4"
female 31yo, 5'4"
male 9yo, 4'
male 6yo, 46"
female 6yo, 44"

Please pray that my husband gets the idea of matching T shirts out of his head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluepearl
12-02-2001, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by livinglighthouse
Please pray that my husband gets the idea of matching T shirts out of his head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p Whenever I go to Disneyland with my family on our annual trip for my mom's birthday, I'm always jokingly suggesting that we get one of those flags that you see those tourist groups with. And then I said we should not only have the flag, but wear matching colored T-shirts. :lol: Needless to say, my entire family laughs but never dares to let me do it just for fun!

MouseWife
12-02-2001, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by livinglighthouse

Please pray that my husband gets the idea of matching T shirts out of his head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B]

Aw, what is wrong with matching T-shirts?! I like the idea! Well, I liked it better when the kids were small so that they were easier to spot.

I also wanted to make a 'special' shirt for our vacation, with some kind of design made especially for us.

My family didn't go for it, no way, no how.

But, your kids are young. It might be a good idea. Or at least a bright color, similar colorfor them? I sometimes forget what shirt they were wearing when they are in a crowd. A different color stands out and makes it easier.

Ace
12-02-2001, 07:36 PM
it'll probably be later in the day, since I want to head to Matterhorn and the Fantasy land dark rides first.... and I don't know if Splash Mountain would be the best ride.... It seems good, since...it's a good ride. I can't think of another good one... any suggestions?

MouseWife
12-02-2001, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Squinky
.... and I don't know if Splash Mountain would be the best ride.... It seems good, since...it's a good ride. I can't think of another good one... any suggestions? [/B]

Hmmm.....

It would depend on how many people show up. Unfortunately we won't be there until the 11th. I have a 14 year old son who is into normal stuff- right now the Game Cube and collecting DVD's.

I digress.....

Pirates sits a boat load........on the Mansion, you guys can at least hear each other screaming..... the canoes {torment the CM}... the train.....the Tiki room.....Indiana Jones.....Double Decker bus....Horse Drawn Carriage....... Matterhorn.....Small World.....take over Dumbo.......all don silly hats and make your own parade? I come from a big family and we used to do that. Not on purpose, mind you. And, we would take up the whole church pew. The long ones!

Have fun!