PDA

View Full Version : City Pass

Susan L
11-09-2004, 10:25 AM
Has anyone ever done one of those City passes? If so how was it and was it worth the cost? How many days of DL do you usually get on them? Or can you customize them for what you want? My daughter and I are planning an all girl trip to DL and other points of interest in So. CA.

sediment
11-09-2004, 11:03 AM
1. Save $70.
2. You have to want to go to the non-DL places.
3. 3-day parkhopper for DLr, and one-day tickets to SW, SDZ, and KBF.

Southern California Attractions CityPass (Valid from 4/1/2004 thru 3/31/2005)
Save over $70 On Southern California Fun! With just one pass you can experience four of Southern California's greatest attractions! The Southern California CityPass includes a 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Ticket, plus one-day tickets to Sea World Adventure Park, the San Diego Zoo and Knott's Berry Farm. Buy yours today! Note: The collective value of the admission tickets is approximately $246 adult and $185 child when purchased individually.

Wendi
11-09-2004, 11:31 AM
Just wanted to add that Costco sells them for $149... great deal! I can't remember the kid's price though. I've never used it because I usually don't want to go anywhere but DLR! Maybe someday though...

VickiC
11-09-2004, 11:31 AM
I think they are a great deal if you want to do all the attractions on there. How old is your daughter?

Susan L
11-09-2004, 11:39 AM
I think they are a great deal if you want to do all the attractions on there. How old is your daughter?

She just turned 16 and her best friend the same age will more then likely be going with us. She had mentioned she would like to try other places next trip. This is at least a year off because we just got back but, hey its never to early to plan.