PDA

View Full Version : Very cute new commercial

Tambour
11-05-2004, 12:29 PM
Go to the main Disneyland Website (http://www.disneyland.com) and in the "In the Spotlight" section on the right hand side there is a link for 'Come Share The Dream'

It's very cute.

Pammer
11-05-2004, 12:38 PM
This commercial has been playing on TV for a couple of weeks now, but you're right...it's very cute! I chuckled out loud the first time I saw it. ;)

Andrew
11-05-2004, 12:44 PM
Oh my. I'm all veklemt now. Talk amongst yourselves...

Okay, I'm back. Here (http://adisneyland.disney.go.com/media/dlr/webContent/default/eng/dlp/dogDate/DogDate.mov) is a direct link to download the QuickTime clip.

stan4d_steph
11-05-2004, 01:01 PM
That is so cute! Thanks for sharing that. I doubt I'll ever see it over here on the East Coast. What a great commercial. :)

cstephens
11-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Awww, how cute! Poor puppy. :crying:

There was one part I didn't recognize until I figured it was from "Tough to Be a Bug", which I've never seen.

stan4d_steph
11-05-2004, 01:16 PM
There was one part I didn't recognize until I figured it was from "Tough to Be a Bug", which I've never seen.Where are they eating dinner? Is that Plaza Inn?

cstephens
11-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Where are they eating dinner? Is that Plaza Inn?

Nope, no place that I recognized. I figured that was just the fantasy segment reminiscent of "Lady and the Tramp". The only place that had red and white checkered tablecloths was Big Thunder Barbecue this past summer.

DISNEYloon
11-05-2004, 01:26 PM
I still LOVE the commerical they did before with the dog 'dreaming' of being at DLR........too cute!

got2travel
11-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Love the dog commercials. I was laughing so hard the first time I saw this latest one, my son came running into the room to see what was wrong with me.

Disney Vault
11-05-2004, 02:14 PM
I really like that one. I hadn't seen that one yet.

kisroo
11-05-2004, 05:28 PM
I've seen that one run a few times up here in Oregon. :D I love it! It makes me feel a little sad that we leave our little pup when we go. Maybe he's a Disney dawg, just dreaming to go too!

Thanks for the direct link, Andrew! Made it easier to email it to my other Disney geek, um, I mean, aficionado, friends. :geek:

arielova
11-05-2004, 07:49 PM
I've never seen that before! It too cute!!! :)

DCA Dot
11-07-2004, 08:16 PM
Love this new commerical. I think that they are eating their dinner over at the French Market in NOS. We have sat at that table before looking up at the train station. Glad to see that the doggie has found a friend. :)

Pirate Girl
11-07-2004, 09:14 PM
[Slight Derail]

That one is cute but my favorite is the one for Walt Disney World where the kids wake up at 6 in the morning and are getting dressed really quietly and then they open the door to their parents room and their parents are already dressed and waiting for the kids so they can hit the parks early. I love it, that will SO be me if I have kids!

[/slight derail]

Tigertail777
11-08-2004, 12:29 AM
LOL!!! I watched it 3 times in a row. So cute thats a great commercial, it really gets at the heart of what Disneyland is, but does it very subtly. :D

Disney Vault
11-08-2004, 04:45 PM
My favorite one was from WDW too, but the one I likes was when they said "the only thing more special then the bond between a father and daughter is between a brother and sister." They were watching illuminations and I totally got goosebumps. I only saw it once though.

SallySkellington
11-08-2004, 04:46 PM
My favorite one was from WDW too, but the one I likes was when they said "the only thing more special then the bond between a father and daughter is between a brother and sister." They were watching illuminations and I totally got goosebumps. I only saw it once though.

I loved that one, and I had completely forgotten about it until now. That commercial reminds me of me and my brother. :)