PDA

View Full Version : Santa Goofy?

Tinker Bell
11-04-2004, 05:09 PM
Does anyone know when he is coming out? Also what are his hours?My kids really want to see that Santa.

Tinker Bell
11-06-2004, 05:06 PM
No one knows the times of the goofy santa in towntoon?

Uncle Remus
11-06-2004, 08:38 PM
someone needed to reply but not to give you false hope but to just reply because it makes me sad when people dont get replys and the topic just gets pushed further and further down till. EXPLOSION!!!! i dont have an answer though sorry! :(

ChipmunkStar
11-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Good news I just heard today. He's out.

Tinker Bell
11-07-2004, 09:09 AM
From park opening till close of toon town?

jafar
11-07-2004, 09:15 AM
The Santa Goofy location usually does not run for all of Toontown's hours, often closing around 5-6. I think there will be some operational changes this year, but it's a good bet that he'll be out during peak season from about 9-5 in the location. For the remaining hours until Toontown closes for "Believe...," Goofy changes into his snowflake sweater and wanders Toontown with his pals.

Hope this helps, and enjoy your trip!

mousecrazy
11-07-2004, 09:22 AM
Check at City Hall and they will tell you exactly when and where. Any of the character CMs - the ones with the mickey hand button - will also be able to find out (some are better at this than others - just keep asking until you find one that will get you the info).

p.s. I've seen Santa Goofy at the top of main street (near the photo shop) too.

Tinker Bell
11-07-2004, 08:31 PM
I ask tonite bout Santa. And all the lady colud tell me is that she thought she saw him today. But toontown was already closed so it did no good I hope to go again on tue.