PDA

View Full Version : HMH vs HM regular

nightdesigns
11-04-2004, 07:07 AM
Anyone have pictures showing the difference between the two? I've always wondered what exactly they've changed to do the overlay.

Maybe it's time to start a project =)

11-04-2004, 07:11 AM
Go here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm041020fa.htm) for a photo tour of the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay over the years by Frank Anzalone, Mouse Planet staff photographer extraordinaire.

nightdesigns
11-04-2004, 08:13 AM
Go here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm041020fa.htm) for a photo tour of the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay over the years by Frank Anzalone, Mouse Planet staff photographer extraordinaire.

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping for a side by side comparison.

-ja

D-lander 1956
11-04-2004, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping for a side by side comparison.

That would be nearly impossible as the whole ride themeing has changed over to Nightmare scenes. All the basics, ie stretching room, walk by pictures, doombuggies are all the same but everything you see has changed. It is actually like going on a new ride.

If you haven't seen it then it's a very good excuse to go to DL just to see it-it is a great overlay and IMO better than the original!

SoCalSteven
11-05-2004, 12:29 AM
That would be nearly impossible as the whole ride themeing has changed over to Nightmare scenes. All the basics, ie stretching room, walk by pictures, doombuggies are all the same but everything you see has changed. It is actually like going on a new ride.

If you haven't seen it then it's a very good excuse to go to DL just to see it-it is a great overlay and IMO better than the original!
Right. It's all the same but different.

Different pictures/audio in the stretching room, different changing pictures in the hallway, big overlay as you get onto the buggies, Madame Leota says different things, the dancing room is way different, the hitchhiking ghosts have been replaced. Too many things to list!