PDA

View Full Version : Save on long distance charges: Make dining reservations by email

pisces
11-04-2004, 07:06 AM
I'm thrilled !!!!

I got all my Priority dining reservations done with, and didn't have to spend money on long-distance charges, or be kept on hold.

I emailed vacation planning, and they emailed me back with the confirmation numbers, and I'm set!

Of course, it would be nice if they had an 800 number.

But, email works !

11-04-2004, 07:14 AM
Post the e-address?

Thanks!

pisces
11-04-2004, 07:34 AM
The email address is : vacationplanning@disneyonline.com

It is on the back of your hotel confirmation.

And, I do believe you need to be a confirmed hotel guest to get the 60-day priority. But, I could be wrong.

tlovesdis
11-04-2004, 08:06 AM
I'm staying at the Disneyland Hotel and I couldn't get reservations 60 days out. I called and they told me to call back at 45 days out. I did that and was able to make some of the reservations, but they told me that some places are 30 days so I am calling back today since I leave in 30 days!

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
11-04-2004, 12:27 PM
I was able to make my reservations yesterday for the 5th-9th, no problem at all..
Love vacation planning, think I will be using it all the time from now on

tlovesdis
11-04-2004, 01:04 PM
VP is great! I called back today to verify everything and the things that couldn't be booked when I called 2 weeks ago were booked for me yesterday! They are awesome! Only one thing couldn't be booked: ESPN doesn't take reservations on weekends!

Everyone that works there is just wonderful. I highly recommend them!

rentayenta
11-04-2004, 05:44 PM
Excellent Picses! I am glad this worked out for you. I know you are going to have a great vacation :)

experiment626
11-04-2004, 05:48 PM
Do you have to be staying at a Disney Hotel to do this? I do not plan on staying on property (that is until I win the lottery) but this is great.

Of course there is always that free long distance on the cell phone.

tlovesdis
11-04-2004, 08:39 PM
Do you have to be staying at a Disney Hotel to do this? I do not plan on staying on property (that is until I win the lottery) but this is great.

Of course there is always that free long distance on the cell phone.

Yes. Vacation Planning services are only for Disney Hotel guests.