PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it will be crowded the 5th?

HorizonsA
11-03-2004, 12:04 PM
I know that "Christmas in Disneyland" officially starts November 5th this Friday. My mom, dad, and I will be going that day, but I'm just curious as to know if anyone think it'll be crowded that day? Should it be? I mean, kids should be in school right? It's not like there's a holiday going on that weekend is there?

Any insight would be helpful.

JTSnowFan
11-03-2004, 12:24 PM
I am guessing yes. Although kids might be in school, Fridays are always busy, let alone the first official day of the DL Holiday season. I know my family is flying down tomorrow for the weekend, so they'll be going with me to DLR as well. Most people know that although it is Christmas at DL Friday, that its less crowded than usual. So they try to take advantage of it.

SoCalSteven
11-05-2004, 12:30 AM
Looks like I'm going tommorrow...we'll see how busy it is.

splashmtngurl
11-05-2004, 06:04 AM
my parents just left for DL today, i really hope it isnt crowded for them. I told them they had to take a ton of pics so i could show all of my mousepad friends...:D they are just going for the weekend though.

SoCalSteven
11-05-2004, 11:38 PM
Just got back. It was dead. Really dead! Not that we minded walking on every ride in the park...

VickiC
11-06-2004, 10:18 AM
We were there on the third and also walked on just about every ride. My 5 year old finally go tthe courage to try Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain and there was about a 10 minutes wait for Splash and no wait for TM so she rode both twice.

wonderful
11-06-2004, 11:46 PM
The 4th and 5th WILL BE CROWDED... don't even kid yourself, it's Candlelight and, even with the CMs being blocked out, it will still be crowded... (but, I must say, it is certainly a fun time to be in the park... as long as you are ready for a crowd)

VickiC
11-07-2004, 08:09 AM
The original poster was referring to November, not December.

wonderful
11-07-2004, 09:37 AM
oh, NOVEMBER! Sorry...