PDA

View Full Version : Two more questions...

whitetiger
11-29-2001, 08:46 PM
Now that I know the AP processing is done in the Plaza Pavillion, can you please tell me where the Plaza Pavillion is? I know where the Plaza INN is, but obviously that's not the Pavillion! :lol

And, can anyone tell me if Blue Bayou takes advance reservations? :)

Thanks. I like these forums. Nice people here. :)

Not Afraid
11-29-2001, 08:52 PM
The Plaza Pavillion is at the end of Main St. on the left before the entrance to Adventureland.

The BB takes advance reservations for that day only. I'm pretty sure you can't book now for, oh say, January 3rd. To make a reservation you just go the the BB entrance and they will get you set up.

zapppop
11-29-2001, 08:59 PM
I think the Blue Bayou takes reservations up to 1 month in advance.

cemeinke
11-29-2001, 09:17 PM
According to the Disney website (who's credibility you'll have to decide for yourself):

"Limited same-day lunch and dinner reservations accepted at the restaurant entrance."

It's been my understanding that if you want to go, you should head there early in your park visit to get a reservation for later in the day. You can also wait for an available table, but that depends on the crowd that day.

You might as well call the park and see if you can make a reservation, it sure can't hurt to try.

zapppop
11-29-2001, 09:26 PM
The stand by lines usually take about 30 - 60 minutes.

Of course, I haven't eaten there in a long time so maybe the wait time has changed.

Ghoulish Delight
11-30-2001, 08:10 AM
Get to the BB by noon. You'll get a reservation no problem. If you want a specific time, you may want to get there earlier, but if you are happy to show up when they tell you, noon is just fine.

whitetiger
11-30-2001, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the information. :)

zapppop
11-30-2001, 03:01 PM
When do they stop serving lunch and start serving dinner ?

There are different menus for Lunch and Dinner

Nigel2
11-30-2001, 09:40 PM
I always wondered (I am usually not there long enough to see) does Bb close for a bit to change between lunch and dinner?

zapppop
11-30-2001, 09:46 PM
I think they remain open and just change the menu.

But I don't know what time they do this.