PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Guests express lane for Monorail

sdfilmcritic
11-01-2004, 11:21 AM
I noticed the use of an Express Lane for the Tomorrowland Monorail Station that is reserved for Disney Hotel Guests who plan on returning to their hotel room. I never saw this before, and I think it's newly implemented. Does anyone else know anything about this?

derraj25
11-01-2004, 11:31 AM
This is not new...we have stayed on site for the past 5 years or so, and it has been there, but it is only from TL to DTD. DTD to TL you have to wait your turn.

--d2

Susan L
11-01-2004, 03:40 PM
They have always had it. We were just there last week. We stayed at the DLH and used the express line once. The rest of the time they directed us to the regular line even when we showed our passes. One lady ahead of us the one time we did use the express line complained about it and the CM then pointed to all of us hotel guest to get in the other line. It was lame. After that time we waited in line like everyone else.

MrsG
11-01-2004, 04:41 PM
You probably just noticed it because it is usually around the side near the old Sub loading area. They moved it to the "regular" entrance. Is this another clue that they are getting the subs ready?