PDA

View Full Version : park hours question

jrad32
11-01-2004, 08:27 AM
I looked for this in park hours on the trip guide, but it only seems to show summer there.

Anyone know what the hours are in early December say the weekend of the 10th? Looking for probable hours for DL and DCA.

Also I see they are having the Candlelight processional on the weekend of Dec. 5. Would I be right in assuming that the weekend of the 5th would be more crowded that the weekend of the 10th? In general is early December, while busy, less so than closer to the holidays?

kisroo
11-01-2004, 09:15 AM
If you go to Disneyland's home page, you can enter your dates and get the park hours, entertainment schedules, refurbishment schedules...
Go to www.disneyland.com then click on "calendar". I'm not sure about how crowded either weekend will be (we'll be there the second weekend ;) ), but I'm anticipating that Sat will be crowded as usual. Nothing that a little early rush of the gates and fastpass can't help, though!
Have a great trip!
~kisroo:)

jrad32
11-01-2004, 09:53 AM
Thanks I'll give the Disney site a try. My wife, a huge Disney fan, has never been there when the holiday decorations are up. I'm thinking of surprising her.