PDA

View Full Version : Can you imagine (What it will be like with all those E-tickets open)

Jaysrule
10-31-2004, 07:26 AM
My family and I had a great time on our Disnyeland vacation two weeks ago. We have visited in October the last two years. I was thinking how great things will be in the next couple of years when Disney finally opens a number of new and old attractions.

Can you imagine when:
Space Mountain
Tiki Room
Buzz Lightyear
Matterhorn(Closed when we visited)
Nemo Sub Ride

will be opened all at the same time.

Even if you don't like some of these attractions, just imagine how the crowds will once again be spread evenly thoroughout the different lands. Imagine lines at current attractions maybe shorter when more rides are open.

Again, I want to point out we had a great time on our vacaion and the rides that were closed didn't spoil one thing.

However, I like to dream...

rentayenta
10-31-2004, 07:38 AM
I think it will be great! I can't wait for the subs to re-open even if they are Nemo themed.

I have seriously forgotten what Space was like.

We are going this Dec. and DH has vowed that he won't return until Space is open again :rolleyes: Looks like the kids and I will be going solo :D

I cannot wait for the whole park to be open!

TikiGeek
10-31-2004, 07:49 AM
I miss Space Mountain so much :crying: I can't wait to ride it again - it will be like a new ride it's been closed so long. And the Tiki Room - don't get me started. I hope they just do a refurb and don't make any major changes - can't wait to visit my friends again :)

SoCalSteven
10-31-2004, 07:56 AM
There is going to be a lot more to do in Disneyland once everything is back in business.

SteveK
10-31-2004, 02:31 PM
Hopefully it'll mean shorter wait times in some of the lines as well.
-Steve