PDA

View Full Version : Attraction Posters

Matterhornman18
10-30-2004, 10:26 PM
Hopefully someone on this board can help....Last January I purchased several of the print on demand attraction posters from I believe, mouse shoppe..I went there tonight and they now offer them for 42.00...I know I didnt pay that much. Is there any places where you can still get those posters?
Thanks!!

SoCalSteven
10-30-2004, 11:35 PM
I seem to remember that the prints were about $40 or so when I saw them. Maybe you just got lucky and got them before a price increase...

TikiGeek
10-31-2004, 01:24 AM
They used to be available at the Disney Gallery (now closed). Then they were available at the "pin trader store" (not the correct name) by TL (now closed). I'm betting that they still offer them somewhere at DL.

I don't know what the current cost is but several years ago we bought four of them and at that time they were around $30 matted. the plain prints were $12-$19 ???

edited by TikiGeek: this refers to the mini-posters

SteveK
10-31-2004, 06:40 AM
I thought they were going to have them available at the Disney Gallery but I'm not sure if that ever happened. I also thought I read here somewhere that they were going to put the machines in the Emporium. Anyways, I purchased 5 different posters but opted for the 18X24 on art paper which were only $18.00 each. Once they were mounted, matted and framed they looked awesome. I think the $42.00 version is either the larger size or it's the one on canvas. How much did you pay for yours?
-Steve

Matterhornman18
10-31-2004, 09:38 AM
I paid 24.00 and they were the 18x24 paper prints....they had all of them for that price..thats why i'm asking you all now..i'm wondering if there is another online shop or if they simply stopped doing them so mouse shoppe increased a price. I did read somewhere a while ago about them being at disneyland somewhere..maybe i'm wrong..

SteveK
10-31-2004, 02:30 PM
Try calling Disneyland Delivears at (800 362-4533). They should be able to tell you if they are available.

missm
11-01-2004, 09:40 AM
They used to be available at the Disney Gallery (now closed).

The Disney Gallery actually closed?

spectromen
11-01-2004, 09:50 AM
Don't think so, it was open at least on Saturday 10/30...

itig
11-01-2004, 09:55 AM
I thought they were going to have them available at the Disney Gallery but I'm not sure if that ever happened. I also thought I read here somewhere that they were going to put the machines in the Emporium. Anyways, I purchased 5 different posters but opted for the 18X24 on art paper which were only $18.00 each. Once they were mounted, matted and framed they looked awesome. I think the $42.00 version is either the larger size or it's the one on canvas. How much did you pay for yours?
-Steve

I was at DL in early October and there was a machine in the Disney Gallery for the attraction prints. They also had several pre-printed versions available. The gallery was featuring art from the Haunted Mansion when I stopped by.