PDA

View Full Version : There's No Way I'll Be Able To Sleep Tonight

Wendi
10-30-2004, 07:45 AM
I'm going to Disneyland in the morning!!! My long awaited trip is finally here... I almost can't believe it's true. My 3-year-old Max and I are flying out early in the morning, should be at Hojo around 9:30. We're gonna drop our bags (and carseat) off and hop on a couple of buses to get to Knott's for some trick-or-treating and to check out Snoopy and the Peanuts Gang (I think Max will like that!) Then we'll head back to the hotel, take a little break and walk over to DLR for the rest of the night. The rest of my family and friends (group of ~35) are joining us the next day and we'll be staying all week, heading back home on Saturday morning. I still have a lot of packing and preparing to do tonight... but for now I'm stuck at work.

rentayenta
10-30-2004, 07:55 AM
How fun! Aww, just you and your little one. Too cute. I would be excited too. I still have about 50 days left. Have a great trip.

TikiGeek
10-30-2004, 08:11 AM
What a cool trip! I think you will like Hojo's too (if this is your first stay). Have a Happy Halloween :)

CoasterChickie
10-30-2004, 08:14 AM
I'm really excited for you. Sounds like it's gonna be a blast. Be sure to tell us all about your trip when you get back!

Wendi
10-30-2004, 08:18 AM
What a cool trip! I think you will like Hojo's too (if this is your first stay). Have a Happy Halloween :)

This will be my first stay at Hojo's since I was probably 12 years old... so YES. We are staying there on Halloween night since we decided to add that day onto our trip. Then we're "movin' on up" to the GCH for the week.

rentayenta
10-30-2004, 08:50 AM
The GCH looks so awesome. I am truly jealous :)

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
10-30-2004, 10:10 AM
I'm soooooo jealous the GCH for a week, the best we have ever been able to do is two nights.

lisap
10-30-2004, 10:44 AM
Wendi, have a great time. I'm curious to hear what you think of the HoJo--I have read a lot of good things about it. And what can I say about the GC...[Napoleon Dynamite]Lucky!![/Napoleon Dynamite] :)

Wendi
10-30-2004, 10:49 AM
I'm really fortunate to be able to stay there... I'm very poor right now, the last time we stayed there was about 2 years ago, and it's heavenly!!! I'm lucky enough to be taking this trip with my brother and he really wanted to stay at GCH, so splitting the cost with him works for me!!!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-30-2004, 02:01 PM
Wendi if you can't sleep, look for me on IM tonight, I might be there, or I may be packing, I SHOULD be packing tonight though.
Do we really have 35 in our group?!?!?! WOW!

Wendi
10-30-2004, 02:11 PM
Well, our lunch reservation for Ariel's is 35... but we've got another family coming just for our little hotel gathering too!!!

paulca
10-30-2004, 02:54 PM
I not only live in the Anaheim area but also have the good fortune to work at DCA as a cast member.... i am the one who should feel honored each and every day - i get the magic year around.... If there is anything I could do for you and your group please let me know....Why is there 35 in your group what is the ocassion?

Wendi
10-30-2004, 05:08 PM
I not only live in the Anaheim area but also have the good fortune to work at DCA as a cast member.... i am the one who should feel honored each and every day - i get the magic year around.... If there is anything I could do for you and your group please let me know....Why is there 35 in your group what is the ocassion?

Partly family vacation time, and partly a group of families from a mom's group message board. All of our kids are right around their 3rd Birthdays right now, so we'll all be plowing into your ankles with our strollers... kidding!!! BTW, I'll be the one pushing the leopard print one, I'll try not to crash into you. (Actually I haven't hit anyone with my stroller yet). Hope to see you there next week, paulca!!!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-31-2004, 08:22 AM
Well if my DH is pushing HE will run in to your heels. You would think he could push a stroller since he flies airplanes, heck he can't even work the microwave! I will try to stay in control of the stroller so we cause no injuries to other guests!

paulca
11-06-2004, 11:15 AM
So now that you are back home how was your trip to Disneyland?

Wendi
11-06-2004, 10:15 PM
So now that you are back home how was your trip to Disneyland?

Magical!!!

Oh, and I even had my first ankle crash... but it was into my niece who just can't keep from jumping INTO the stroller wheels... totally NOT my fault!!! hahaha

Honestly... I think I'll go every year at this time, it was PERFECT!!!