PDA

View Full Version : Disney Angels

Pages : [1] 2

Brydagr8
10-30-2004, 12:04 AM
Just in time for it 50th. I have uncovered what appears to be a disney angle. Its a pic of the haunted mansion and I was playing around with it when "enhanced" the pic making it red. I did not alter the picture, just added a wiered effect. When the pic is normal there is no evidence of a ghost, just when I put the effect on it, it shows. I will post the pics soom, im goung to test more images for this phenomona. I hope i will get results. Its very late, i apologize for my mistakes in this post. Signing off

Tref
10-30-2004, 12:29 AM
Signing off

That's the only portion of the above post that I understood.

Brydagr8
10-30-2004, 12:34 AM
LoL once i get the pics on you will under stand. Im sooo tired :crying: This will be on as soon as i can get the pics up on line. Dont worry theyl be there in a short moments time.

Brydagr8
10-30-2004, 12:37 AM
this is just the haunted mansion no enhancements as u can see no ghosts (http://www.geocities.com/brydagr8/hm.JPG)

this is the enhanced one, the angel is to the right of the far right pillar it is looking right (http://www.geocities.com/brydagr8/hm2.jpg)

this is the angel close up, its wings were cut off, sorry (http://www.geocities.com/brydagr8/spooky.jpg)

this is where the angel was but no enhancements. (http://www.geocities.com/brydagr8.spooky2.jpg)

Moderator's note: Please refer to MousePad Community policy on posting inline images. For full policy go here (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=10101) - 3894/Helen

Vegitabeta
10-30-2004, 01:52 AM
What are we looking at?

Tutter
10-30-2004, 02:25 AM
What are we looking at?

I'm not sure - the title and the original post talks about angles - so i am looking at corners - however - with the pictures that changes to angels - so I think he/she means angels.

However, I still don't have a clue what it is about :D Sorry
Brydagr8 - you need to do a bit more explaining I think :D

10-30-2004, 06:17 AM
Moderator's note: Thread title corrected from "Angles" to "Angels"

Carry on.

KinLA
10-30-2004, 06:38 AM
The poster appears to be pointing out a spooky tree.

TikiGeek
10-30-2004, 08:16 AM
The MP mods and Darkbeer are my Disney angels. As far as Disney angles....whatever! Please get more sleep :D

Brydagr8
10-30-2004, 09:04 AM
LOL, when I enhanced the picture, there was what seemed to be an angel. Ill edit the picture so it shows just where the angel is. P.S. I feel much better after sleeping zZzZ

Brydagr8
10-30-2004, 09:09 AM
here it is, hopefully it will show what the angel is.
Go here. (http://www.geocities.com/brydagr8/hm3.JPG)
you see the angel is looking to the right
hopefully this will sort it out, i will post it on my website, maybe then it will be explained, its really hard to tell where it is its strange, it took me 10 minutes to show my friend where it was over im. if you have any questions IM me. Im sorry for the Angel, angle mix up. any way Happy Halloween.

calguy77
10-30-2004, 10:00 AM
Doesn't look like anything, to much time on ones hand i think

TikiGeek
10-30-2004, 10:49 AM
Cool pic! - I like the effect. Is the angel a face or is it supposed to be a "whole body" angel? I can see a face but it looks more like Madame Leota or Teresa Heinz-Kerry :p

JTSnowFan
10-30-2004, 11:04 AM
Doesn't look like anything, to much time on ones hand i think

I agree. If you stare at trees long enough, they can look like anything. This is one of those instances.

Vegitabeta
10-30-2004, 01:21 PM
sorry, i still don't get this one! :confused: :|

eryn
10-30-2004, 02:53 PM
some people have very closed minds! i could see the angel right off. good job!

10-30-2004, 03:09 PM
Okay, who here believes the Disneyland Haunted Mansion is not just an amusement park attraction but actually haunted?

I don't.

Caleb the Great
10-30-2004, 05:24 PM
Bry my friend, I think u have finally gone completely insane.....
I might possible have seen a tree or even Teresa Heniz-Kerry as TikiGeek has, but ghost/angle/angel.....no

Brydagr8
10-30-2004, 06:52 PM
eryn sees it, but majority rules and so im taking the role as Mouse Planet Village Idiot, for even thinking about it. I can see it and i belive it haunted in some way shape or forn, looks liker there really is more than 999 ghosts in the mansion, but you have to beleve, as far as im concerned you guys apart from eryn anr not true disney lovers, but then again im just the village idiot so what do i know. :fez:

bandboy1985
10-30-2004, 07:05 PM
eryn sees it, but majority rules and so im taking the role as Mouse Planet Village Idiot, for even thinking about it. I can see it and i belive it haunted in some way shape or forn, looks liker there really is more than 999 ghosts in the mansion, but you have to beleve, as far as im concerned you guys apart from eryn anr not true disney lovers, but then again im just the village idiot so what do i know. :fez:

um, what?

Uncle Remus
10-30-2004, 07:11 PM
I second the notion, what??? You made no since and how does believing that the haunted mansion is haunted have to do with anything about loving disney. and even if i were to believe in that sort of thing (which i do not) that doesnt necessarily prove that bunch of squiggly lines is an angel (of 90 degrees). but i do have to agree u are quite a good village idiot.

eryn
10-30-2004, 07:52 PM
im not saying i beleive the mansion is haunted cause i dont BUT the way the trees are in the sky it makes an outline of an angel. its just a matter of looking beyond the actual picture and using you imagination.

Uncle Remus
10-30-2004, 08:00 PM
well my post above was mainly making fun of the dude who said that if u dont see and angel that u hate disney. My imagination must be broked cause i have stared at that picture over and over and i keep seeing a dude that looks like ET more then an angel.

eryn
10-30-2004, 08:00 PM
ok i just looked at the picture that has the 'angel' pointed out in a box and that wasnt what i was talking about. up on the left where the trees are in the sky i saw an outline of an angel. sorry. i cant see the supposed other angel either! i'll join you as the laughing stock for seeing a totally different one.

Brydagr8
10-30-2004, 10:17 PM
:( I am soooooooo the Vilage idiot. Im the only one, i must be trippen out on something, i dont know, Im just crazy, ok well lets just pretend nothing ever happened. i really should read what i post before posting it, nothinmg makes sence. I AM COPLETELY INSANE DONT LISTEN TO MY RAMBLINGS!!!
Signed, Village Idiot
p.s. does anyone know how to upload an advatar