PDA

View Full Version : How long does Christmas last?

QueenofHearts
10-29-2004, 08:38 AM
When does DL take down the holiday decorations, convert Small world back to its usual state, stop the snowing fireworks, remove the holiday parade etc? I tried the DL website but it won't let me enter a date in 2005. I'm thinking of the first weekend in January (1/8).
Thanks!

jasonpbyu
10-29-2004, 08:52 AM
When does DL take down the holiday decorations, convert Small world back to its usual state, stop the snowing fireworks, remove the holiday parade etc? I tried the DL website but it won't let me enter a date in 2005. I'm thinking of the first weekend in January (1/8).
Thanks!

dont know answer to most of your questions, but i am going jan 6th to 10th, i know for sure that small world holiday is up until the 10th, there is debate over when haunted mansion holiday goes down, some sites say the 3rd others say the 10th, i am praying it is not until the 10th! :fez:

dont know about decorations and fireworks. some have said the first monday they start taking decorations down, but the first monday is the 3rd which may be a bit early.

evrythngwmn
10-29-2004, 11:24 PM
Thanks!

From memory, I believe holiday decor starts coming down after closing on the 1st Sunday after New Years day. This year that would be the 2nd going into the 3rd. Also, Haunted Mansion goes down for refurbishment first after the holidays and Small World goes down about two weeks later.

bandboy1985
10-30-2004, 06:45 AM
christmas at the disneyland resort "officially" ends january 2, 2005.