PDA

View Full Version : Picking up tickets for Mysteries Tour

nursemelis374
10-29-2004, 06:48 AM
My tour is next Thursday and wanted to try and pick up my tickets from guest relations today. Do you guys know what time they close at? I know that they said I had to pick them up the day of the tour by 4:30, does that mean that they close at that time. I am unable to make it until later so I am really hoping. Thanks!

millionairegirl
10-29-2004, 08:52 AM
You can also pick them up several days before. You could go to the park this weekend and pick them up (and then go to the park of course!)

nursemelis374
10-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Thanks, I called and they said we could pick them up right before the tour at ticket booth 5. They did tell me that they were not available ahead of time and I said that I knew many people that had picked them up earlier than the day of the tour. She said that was not their policy. Oh well, I will just get them that day!

millionairegirl
10-29-2004, 03:23 PM
I hate when you know more than the CMs! We definitely picked up our tickets the day before our tour.

RemainSeatedPlease
10-29-2004, 04:04 PM
So you can get them after 4:30, whew...that would have been quite a problem if you couldn't.

cstephens
10-29-2004, 04:49 PM
They did tell me that they were not available ahead of time and I said that I knew many people that had picked them up earlier than the day of the tour. She said that was not their policy.

Either someone was very uninformed or they've changed their policy, and if the latter, that's a problem. I had been told that I had to pick the tickets up the day of the tour, by 4:30pm. I asked if it wasn't available earlier because I wouldn't be able to get to the park by 4:30pm that day. The CM seemed to not understand that. Are they not getting that not everyone going on the tour is at the park all day and some of us might be coming from work? She then asked me what day I wanted to pick the tickets up so they'd make sure to have them ready at the window. I picked the tickets up about 3 weeks ahead of time. No problem.

Maus
10-29-2004, 07:34 PM
I stopped at Guest Relations on a weekend several weeks before my tour and asked if I could pick up my tickets early. She talked to the lead and came back saying they could make a "special" exception for me but that she had to give me the "lecture" about not losing my tickets as they WOULD NOT be replaced. She was very nice about the whole thing. And I got my tickets.