PDA

View Full Version : What Attractions have Single Rider?

HorizonsA
10-29-2004, 06:22 AM
Hi everyone. I need a little help....What attractions have Single RIder lines. I know Soarin has one but not sure about others. I want to say that Tower of Terror has one but not sure and I'd feel kind of foolish if I wait in the stand-by line all the while I could've saved myself a lot of time by going in Single-Rider.

If anyone would be so kind, please...I need an answer like now. :D

oregontraveler
10-29-2004, 06:32 AM
At DL you have
Splash Mountain
at DCA you have:
Soarin'
Grizzly River Rapids
Mulholland Madness
Maliboomer
try searching under single rider for more info

stan4d_steph
10-29-2004, 06:33 AM
Splash Mountain has single rider.

Disneyfreak
10-29-2004, 07:11 AM
Yes and it is the best single rider between both the parks. The line for single rider is usually 5-10 min when there is a 100 min stand by. It is the best line in the whole park.

got2travel
10-29-2004, 07:19 AM
oregontraveler listed all the ones I know of

Tower of Terror sort of has a single rider, but you still have to go through the whole queue. Once you are in the boiler room where they load the elevators, they will call for single guests checking in if they have an extra seat. So no special line, but at least an opportunity to get on quicker.

CoasterChickie
10-29-2004, 07:32 AM
Not Indy (Lisap and I asked last weekend) For Splash Mountain you just enter through the exit and tell the CM that you'd like to go single rider

itig
10-29-2004, 07:43 AM
Not Indy (Lisap and I asked last weekend) For Splash Mountain you just enter through the exit and tell the CM that you'd like to go single rider

I love single rider for Splash Mountain. I rode twice in about 15-20 minutes total. The only weird thing to me is if you're in there with a family or something -- I'm thinking they might want the picture, so I feel like I might be ruining it for them. "Who's that in our picture!" :(

I've done single rider on Indy several times in the past. Did they stop doing it?

Niwel
10-29-2004, 08:26 AM
California Screamin' now has one -- pick up a pass at the front, then enter on the side closest to the lagoon (there is a gate).

itig
10-29-2004, 10:35 AM
California Screamin' now has one -- pick up a pass at the front, then enter on the side closest to the lagoon (there is a gate).

That's great news! I'll be sure to make use of that one in December!

SoCalSteven
10-29-2004, 10:52 AM
I love single rider for Splash Mountain. I rode twice in about 15-20 minutes total. The only weird thing to me is if you're in there with a family or something -- I'm thinking they might want the picture, so I feel like I might be ruining it for them. "Who's that in our picture!" :(

I've done single rider on Indy several times in the past. Did they stop doing it?
I always try to look enthusiastic for the picture just in case the other riders want to pic. :)

BTW, they stopped single rider on Indy a few months ago because of abuse.

cryan71
10-29-2004, 10:57 AM
I saw the abuse on Indy first hand. Groups of teens would get in the single rider queue on the platform and demand to be seated together.

VickiC
10-29-2004, 11:18 AM

They've always had one. I rode single rider the week DCA opened.

RagtimePrince
10-30-2004, 02:19 AM
I saw the abuse on Indy first hand. Groups of teens would get in the single rider queue on the platform and demand to be seated together.
Actually, while I'm sure that was always a problem, they got rid of it because they need to show everyone the safety film first now. People could use the single rider passes to go ahead to that point and then hide them and go on like they were a group who waited in the normal line.

Rather uncouth (sp?) behavior I must say, and quite a shame since I absolutely loved doing the single rider deal on Indy.

kisroo
10-30-2004, 09:49 AM
They've always had one. I rode single rider the week DCA opened.

They didn't have it going in June when Mr kisroo wanted to ride and this chicken-livered wife didn't want to risk yammying... ;)

He'll be glad to know that he can go to the single rider line in Dec.
~kisroo:)