PDA

View Full Version : Best Western Anaheim Inn

Surfingstitch
10-27-2004, 08:06 AM
Has anyone else stayed at this place?

I am thinking of staying there for my upcoming trip in Dec.

stan4d_steph
10-27-2004, 08:17 AM
There are some reviews in the MousePlanet Review database here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/display.cgi?product-sku=dlrbestwesternanaheiminn). You can see the location on this aerial photo (http://www.beachcalifornia.com/dlmp.html); there's another Best Western, the Best Western Park Place Inn, that is closer to the DL pedestrian entrance than the BW Anaheim Inn.

Surfingstitch
10-27-2004, 08:25 AM
Thank you for the great tip.

Mommy2NicknMax
10-27-2004, 08:43 AM
It's an "okay" hotel. I was not impressed at all and wouldn't stay there again. My biggest complaints would be the AC is a window type unit and the one in my room was falling off the wall. The shower is way low on the wall and it "mists" so to rinse my hair I had to use the faucet. It is pretty clean though. So if you just need a place to sleep it should be okay.

disneyperson
10-27-2004, 09:21 AM
We stayed there last July and liked it a lot. Our air conditioner was not a window unit and was controlled by a wall thermostat so it wasn't just an must be on or off sort of thing. I liked that. It was clean, the staff was nice, and the location is great. Our only complaint was that the bathtub plug was a little hard to work. It's a little thing, but we also liked that we were given clean crockery mugs every day for our in- room coffee. I hate drinking out of styrofoam.

Tref
10-27-2004, 10:00 AM
As a place to store your stuff and lay yer head, it is ideal. I mean, exactly how long do you plan on staying in your room? And isn't it across the street from the Disneyland entrance? For the price, you can't beat that, Jack.

Or can you ...

Tref says, go fer it.

stan4d_steph
10-27-2004, 10:03 AM
... And isn't it across the street from the Disneyland entrance? For the price, you can't beat that, Jack.Not exactly. I think a lot of people confuse this one with the Best Western Park Place, as I said in my post above. If you look at the aerial photo link, you can see that the BW Anaheim Inn is a little bit farther down Harbor. Still very close, but not "right across the street."

DisneyGirl8696
10-27-2004, 10:18 AM
My family and i used to stay there every visit up until about 4 years ago because their rates went up too much but we were always very happy with the Anaheim Inn. Our rooms were spacious and clean and the staff was friendly and helpful plus you are basically across the street from the main entrance. Again, we haven't stayed there in years but from what i remember it was a very nice place to stay.