PDA

View Full Version : World Of Disney

blueckles
10-26-2004, 08:11 PM
I feel like my mother and I have been searching EVERYWHERE all day long for a phone number for The World Of Disney store in Downtown Disney. We called the main number for Downtown Disney, as well as Disneyland itself, and even information. But, I have not been able to get a direct number to the store. I want to call the store to see if they have something before I drive all the way down there. If anyone can help me at all, I would be GREATLY appreciative.

bluepearl
10-26-2004, 08:16 PM
Sorry, there's no direct line for World of Disney. However, you can call Mail Order (I think it's 1-800-DelivEARS) and they will call around the resort to find what you're looking for. What are you looking for?

blueckles
10-26-2004, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the 800 number. It's one that I haven't tried yet, so I'll call and take my chances.

I'm looking (rather late, I know) for a Sally wig. I saw it there a couple of weeks ago, but I don't know if they still have it.

bluepearl
10-27-2004, 08:02 AM
Okay, I asked my boyfriend this morning if the wigs were still in and he said that they're out of it. He doesn't know if they'll be getting them back in. But call Mail Order, if anyone else in the resort has it, they'll work something out with you.