PDA

View Full Version : What's the weather like?

wenderella
10-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Does anyone know what the weather is like this week at the DLR? It says it is supposed to rain tomorrow and maybe on Thursday in Anaheim. We're leaving in the morning, and are not sure if we can wear short sleeves and just take a jacket. That is the plan, but we don't want to freeze if its wet and cold. THANKS!

jasonpbyu
10-26-2004, 01:22 PM
www.weather.com is a great weather site

CarlieB
10-26-2004, 01:41 PM
Great site - thanks:)

Darkbeer
10-26-2004, 02:09 PM
I stopped by the park for Lunch today, I wore a short sleeved T-Shirt and jeans.. no jacket, and was comfy.. though I am one who likes it a bit colder than most....

The storm is on its way, and should be around for a day or two... I would plan to where some type of Nylon Jacket (aka water proof), and some type of hat... you should be fine....

If I was packing, a would pack a light-weight Jacket, and maybe a Medium one....

SteveK
10-26-2004, 08:42 PM
I stopped by after work tonight (I work right up the street) and it was nice but chilly until around 6:30. That's when the rain hit and came down of and on for about an hour. Enough rain to cancel my 8:30 softball game. Plan on it raining tomorrow, alot of rain supposedly, and then it should be nice through the beginning of next week. It'll probably be on the chilly side...at least for us spoiled Californians.
-Steve