PDA

View Full Version : Scot Bruce - A Tribute to Elvis

nightdesigns
10-24-2004, 10:39 PM
Caught the last show that this group did (Sunday Night), and they rocked. I don't think I've ever seen an audience so into a show than when these guys performed. The crowd was singing, dancing, and screaming, it was really great. They even had characters out interacting with the crowd. Well done!

CoasterChickie
10-24-2004, 10:42 PM
I thought it was awesome that there were people of all ages enjoying it. I've never seen so many people on the dance floor AND at the tables. We only heard two songs but he was great!

blewellen
10-24-2004, 10:57 PM
He is great Elvis impersonator. I saw him on Saturday night, but only caught his first set. Last month I saw all his sets. What a great performer! I hope he returns soon to Disneyland. I will be there!

Brenda

Kitsune_SD
10-25-2004, 06:45 AM
When? Where? And, when will the next show be?

blewellen
11-23-2004, 09:08 PM
Good news! Scot Bruce will be there this Saturday and Sunday. I will catch his Saturday shows!

Take Care,

Brenda

AlohaJulie
11-24-2004, 11:50 AM
When? Where? And, when will the next show be?

This weekend, Club Buzz, and the set times are usually 7, 8, 8:45, 10, 11. Check DL's site for the most current times.

Scott Bruce is great and the audience always loves it. The last time I saw him at Club Buzz, he brought one of the audience members up on stage and he proposed to his girlfriend.

Anyone else miss the Fab Four when they used to perform at the parks?