PDA

View Full Version : Packing Help

Surfingstitch
10-23-2004, 10:43 PM
Does anyone know what sort of weather there is in the beginning of December?

Is it still warm enough for shorts or is it jeans and coat/jacket weather?

SoCalSteven
10-23-2004, 11:55 PM
Weather in SoCal can be unpredictable any time of the year, but I'd say you would be safe packing jeans and a jacket.

rentayenta
10-24-2004, 04:07 AM
You'll be okay with shorts during the day but once the sun sets you will need pants and a sweatshirt. Don't forget to bring something to shield you from the rain. It doesn't rain too often but when it does you'll be happy you brought something. Target, Walmart etc. sell rain ponchos as does the DLR. They are more $ in the park but they do offer them.

Have fun!

CoasterChickie
10-24-2004, 07:45 AM
Just out of curiosity I asked about the prices of the rain ponchos in the park. They are $6.00.

SoCalSteven
10-24-2004, 09:13 AM
Just out of curiosity I asked about the prices of the rain ponchos in the park. They are $6.00.
Rather nice they aren't some huge fortune (they could get it if is rained suddenly), but they aren't exactly heavy duty. It would probably be better to bring your own.

Surfingstitch
10-25-2004, 12:19 PM
Thanks for all of the great input.

Pammer
10-25-2004, 12:33 PM

Even though the Disney ponchos are printed with some kind of DL/DCA design, you can buy a 2-pack of clear ponchos at Dollar Tree for a buck. They're very lightweight, and, at this price, disposable! Good to use in the colder months when you still want to ride GRR or Splash and not walk around in soaking wet clothes all day long afterwards!

Hakuna Makarla
10-25-2004, 12:37 PM
Does anyone know what sort of weather there is in the beginning of December?

Is it still warm enough for shorts or is it jeans and coat/jacket weather?
if you are flying I sugest just bringing jeans and tee's and a jacket. I packed ay to much last time and it was horrible packing it and unpacking it. Also carrying it from motel to motel and airports was way to much. I will never pack like I did again! Next time I go its 2 outfits for each of us and I will wash cloths ! I had way to much and by the time I flew home we all had a bag, and 2 extra bags full of gifts and such. No way will I ever do that again! I also brought a stroller, man was that a no no! I will rent one from now on.:rolleyes: