PDA

View Full Version : Wi-Fi at DLR?

My2kidsrule
10-22-2004, 10:09 AM
I'm sure I will be mocked for this, but unless we decide to use the baby-sitting while at GCH in a couple weeks (we're just not sure about it, and the kids aren't old enough for Pinocchio's), we likely won't be able to see The Incredibles on Nov. 5 when it opens (we want to see it before to decide if we'll take my son to see it).

Now, I want to see that movie, but it's not the main reason to go on the 5th. the main reason for that is (big gulp before admission) we want to see the Star Wars trailer.

pause for eye-rolling and laughter at geekdom.

OK, well, yeah. We need to see it. And it will be available online for fan club members. I know there's a biz center with high-speed access at GCH, but is there any wi-fi access at the resort? I can't find any on the site.

Thanks to anyone who knows.
Ian

My2kidsrule
10-22-2004, 10:11 AM
Oh, and if you're planning on taking kids to The Incredibles, be warned that the Star Wars clip IS before it, and it's supposed to be pretty ominous with Darth Vader in a bit of a Frankenstein state. just fyi.

seattlemom
10-22-2004, 12:26 PM
The Star Wars trailer in going to be shown with The Incredibles!
We are SO there. That's awesome.

We had Wi-Fi at the Embassy Suites Anaheim North for about $9 a day, but we had to take the shuttle to the parks.

sambo
10-22-2004, 08:06 PM
Doesn't Hojo have it for free? :confused:

Darkbeer
10-22-2004, 10:04 PM
HoJo's does offer free high-speed internet access in all their rooms, but it is an ethernet cord, not wireless.

sambo
10-22-2004, 11:35 PM
Excellent - Thanks for the clarification.